Back online

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Sorry folks. Web host had some issues with the server rack last night and it knocked pmbug offline until just now.

I wonder if it was related to my ISP having problems at the same time. Email did not work through webmail nor through POP. Neither could I log in to my ISP account. Was also unable to contact my ISP via phone and webchat. Was down most of the day. The only things I could do were to browse the web and FTP to my webspace.

That sucked because that email account is the one people contact me through when they are looking for parts.

Doubtful that it was related. My web host doesn't have anything to do with your ISP.

This is pretty much the only message board I routinely post on.

It is a smaller but polite and smart crowd.

I love the posters here.

Back
Top Bottom