goldhj

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I gave him a chance to join the community, but it became clear he was only here to post links to his website. So...

2339_bye.jpg

I am glad to see him gone. I see this as a DISCUSSION forum, not a place to dump on.

Unless a person is willing to discuss subjects on this forum, I don't believe that person belongs here. Just to come and dump, then leave without following up later is not what a discussion forum is all about.

While that is mostly true, I certainly wouldn't complain if people like Koos Jansen, SRSRocco, etc. stopped by and dropped links to their original material. If the material is quality (enough to generate some discussion about it), it's OK by me. Links to sites selling stuff obviously gets stricter scrutiny.

Back
Top Bottom