Good time to buy?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Cybrsk8r

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Not so much for the price. The time to buy on price was about 3 months ago. But since we seem to be in this era now where politicians will let the country default if they don't get their way, maybe I should buy more silver as a hedge against what happens when T.S.H.T.F.

Steady accumulation is always a good idea for that reason.

I am of the opinion that we've bottomed.. 1380 is the next minor pivot and 1440 is the big one.

buy physical- buy what you can forget that you own.

quietly stack it.

Dollar cost average whatever you buy. Slow and steady and be diversified. Nobody can predict the future. I was going to add "a penny saved" but I don't follow copper.

If this is a long term project, it is always the right time to buy. If you buy consistently, regardless of price, the rubber dollar value of your stack will average out in the long term.

If you are into flipping, then you do need to concern yourself with price. However, flipping is a business, not an investment.

I cashed in bit coins for close to 4 oz of physical silver. This is GREAT~

I buy when I have extra FIAT$ around. I don't even look at the price, other than to make sure that the LCS premiums are not too high.

Sales from Peru are doing very well. Hmm. Buying opportunity soon? :)

The price is definitely right, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom