Ann Barnhardt

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

She certainly has some strong views and rather like anyone who has suddenly 'seen the light' she is prone to getting excited about what she has discovered.

There seems to be a process we have to go through, having woken up to how things work.

Disbelief, anger, protest, resignation and eventually measured response.

It all takes time and its only when you can be relaxed about the whole shit circus cos you have a plan in place, that it becomes entertainment. :popcorn:

She certainly has some strong views and rather like anyone who has suddenly 'seen the light' she is prone to getting excited about what she has discovered.

There seems to be a process we have to go through, having woken up to how things work.

Disbelief, anger, protest, resignation and eventually measured response.

It all takes time and its only when you can be relaxed about the whole shit circus cos you have a plan in place, that it becomes entertainment. :popcorn:

shes been ranting for awhile. Like her pink AR.

edited to add, I like her bring it attitude with the "dirty muslims".

Ann is an extremist. With respect to her view of the banking system and commodity clearing houses, I applaud her gumption in acting with her convictions. I'm less interested in hearing about her religious and political rhetoric.

I still wait for her email re actions (donations) I can make on behalf of her or her compadres...

I will let you guys know if she responds to me!

shes been ranting for awhile. Like her pink AR.

edited to add, I like her bring it attitude with the "dirty muslims".

edited to add I don't agree with her "I hate muslims" attitude but I DO like her no nonsense bring it attitude.

One may not like her or what she believes, but she tells it as she sees it. If the cowardly politicians had courage like that, even people that did not like the politician would vote for him simply because they KNOW what he will do rather than vote for a mealy mouthed politician that changes with the wind.

ann barnhardt

forget the religion.... he point is no ones money is safe in any financial institution if the go down..

Back
Top Bottom