Even the Capo di Tutti banksters know & tell the truth - IMF staffer on US financial sector

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah, that's from May 2009. I remember reading it when it was first published. Good stuff.

I just try to be open minded person. If I see good points from the adversary, that I do not agree with, in general, I'll give him/her that.

As for different perspectives on the same things - we have a saying: "point of perspective depends on where are you actually sitting" - which sounds 100 times better in original, than my clumsy translation. But the point is, that your perspective is always influenced by your position, you goals, your qualities, etc.

Back
Top Bottom