Liberland

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

dontdeBasemebro

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...have-established-new-country-in-no-mans-land/

A libertarian Czech politician just laid claim to a possibly unclaimed chunk of land that might not be part of Serbia or Croatia. His idea is to set up a libertarian tax-haven microstate.

If this gains any traction it will be interesting to see how it plays out in in terms of legality of the state's existence. If that gets established, it will be even more interesting to see how its neighbours try to destroy it without looking like that it what they are doing. More invisible non-wars between "separatists".

"Gault's Gulch" is never gonna happen. Human nature would destroy it from within eventually.

"Gault's Gulch" is never gonna happen. Human nature would destroy it from within eventually.
I disagree with your term "human nature", but we can argue that elsewhere. I do agree that the constituents will probably destroy it, even if they are carefully selected. I allow that an exceptionally selected membership might (!) work, but I am still skeptical on that. So, +1 for your post, but I hope to actually see an exception.

Back
Top Bottom