SGS Silver Eagles

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Cybrsk8r

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I buy a lot of my silver off e-bay, but I always buy from either APMEX or Scottsdale Silver. So I get this Paypal invoice that I think is from APMEX, and I pay it, but it turns out it's from someplace called SGS Enterprise, which is SGS coins in Valpraiso, Indiana. The thing is, I don't remember bidding on that auction, which makes me nervous. Now, $113 for 5 ASE's is not a bad price if they're real. But if they're fake, it's a terrible price.

They look real. The weight is off a little (0.05 grams heavier) from some 2014 ASE's I got from APMEX. I put them under a microscope at work and they look pretty good. I haven't tried a "ring test" yet.

Has anyone ever bought from this company, or does anyone know of their reputation? Thanks.

I have not heard of them before, but that doesn't mean they aren't legit.

I haven't bought anything on ebay for a while so I may be out dated, but I remember receiving an email every time I placed a bid as well as my bids (and their details) were tracked in your account details.

Never heard of SGS though.

Back
Top Bottom