Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Happy new year everyone.

I've been away from the computers (and news) for the last couple of weeks enjoying time with the family. Now I'm starting to get back to the grindstone.

I'm not sure what to expect from 2015, but I wish for peace and prosperity for all you pmbugs. Cheers.

Gracias, Bug!

I mentioned in another thread here that 2015 has started off very badly (and weirdly). Crude oil at $48.00 ?!?!?!

10-Year bond at 1.95%? Yet more on the Fed Balance Sheet, more printing, MOAR...

Greece...

PMs have been doing alright though. Yes, I will be buying gold as income arrives (Hear that Peru? Send money!).

And my Best Wishes to everyone here. We're gonna need it!

Back
Top Bottom