Crown Royal

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
United-States
Somehow Billy Idol "hot int the city" lead me to listening to "sweet 16" which reminded me of some old flames which caused me to consume mass quntities of CR. Now I have Eddie Murphy imitating his father running through my head. I'm drunk, it's beautiful, kiss myself! It's taken me like 20 minutes to type this. WTF?!?!?!:mrt::mrt::mrt:

It's nice to let loose once in a while. I did so the other night with a bit too much wine.

Err meh gawd mersh pertaters! So glad they didn't have social media when I was in!

Now I have Eddie Murphy imitating his father running through my head. I'm drunk, it's beautiful, kiss myself! It's taken me like 20 minutes to type this.

My favorite elixir was Jack Daniels Black. That stuff put me in a coma lotsa' times. :)

I am an Alcoholic but I quit drinking Twenty years ago.
Eddie Murphy was funny in 48 hours sitting in his jail cell jammin' with his walkman. So Gold ToDaMoon in 48 hours.:rimshot:

Marc

My favorite elixir was Jack Daniels Black. That stuff put me in a coma lotsa' times. :)

I am an Alcoholic but I quit drinking Twenty years ago.
Eddie Murphy was funny in 48 hours sitting in his jail cell jammin' with his walkman. So Gold ToDaMoon in 48 hours.:rimshot:

Marc

congrats. I quit 30 years ago. There are several people on this site who are sober. :)

congrats. I quit 30 years ago. There are several people on this site who are sober. :)

30 Years, eh?
Well, Do you remember playing Doctor when you were a kid?
Show me your written StepWork and I'll show you mine. :doodoo:

Marc

30 Years, eh?
Well, Do you remember playing Doctor when you were a kid?
Show me your written StepWork and I'll show you mine. :doodoo:

Marc

ended up with a bunch of folks who were step-nazis under Clarence Snyder. Most everyones dead now, though.

There are millions of Sober Drunks around the world today because of people like Clarence
and Step Nazis. AA's method works. Why do you think the F(n)DrugAddicts lie about being alcoholic to get into the FellowShip. :)

Marc

I have the opposite problem. I can hardly stand to drink much anymore and usually once I do get a buzz going, my body is like - UGH, enough already! I don't know if it's cause I drank so much when I was in Jr. high & high school & got it out of my system then that I don't drink that much anymore or what, but I know there's times I've wanted to get my drunk on, but my body just says NO, even though my brain and taste buds are screaming YES!

I have the opposite problem. I can hardly stand to drink much anymore and usually once I do get a buzz going, my body is like - UGH, enough already! I don't know if it's cause I drank so much when I was in Jr. high & high school & got it out of my system then that I don't drink that much anymore or what, but I know there's times I've wanted to get my drunk on, but my body just says NO, even though my brain and taste buds are screaming YES!

Well...
Maybe you do have a problem with alcohol and maybe you don't.
I wouldn't know because that is for you to decide.
I do, however, have some pages in my WebSpace which can help you
take an Honest look at your drinking.
Here is a link for them: http://www.weekendwinnerworkshop.org/AAForYou/IsAAForMe.html

Well...
Maybe you do have a problem with alcohol and maybe you don't.
I wouldn't know because that is for you to decide.
I do, however, have some pages in my WebSpace which can help you
take an Honest look at your drinking.
Here is a link for them: http://www.weekendwinnerworkshop.org/AAForYou/IsAAForMe.html

LOL, there is the biggest problem with ex-drinkers who couldn't handle their booze, they think everyone else has a drinking problem.

Denial is a powerful emotion... :)

Maybe a DUI or two will convince you.

Marc

Your projections are sad. I love the old "denial proves you have a problem"

So tell me, why do you molest children, if you deny it, it just proves how strong the baby raper is in you.

I'd love to see you try to get me on a DUI, since I rarely drink, and when I do it's almost always 1-2 and almost always at home, and if it's not at home, my wife will drive me home. It's too bad that guys like you who can't handle booze feel the need to project those weakness on those of us who can.

This really was an exercise in futility.
I'm sorry I replied to the original post.
Moderators oughta' ShitCan this entire thread. :)

Marc

The moderators should just shit can your account. Don't go away mad, just go away.

My big problem is actually a very expensive one. I love to make baked seven cheese macaroni bake. Seriously. It costs me around seventy bucks to make. Because we were a family of nine growing up, I only know how to make a gigantic pan of it. The wife hates it because the whole house stinks to high heaven when I'm done, and it takes up a huge amount of freezer space with all my little loaf pans of cheese bake, and there's no room for anything else, but that's just how it has to be when I get the cheese bug I guess. It can be a real problem, because sometimes I find myself eating the last little pan of it, and thinking, "I'll just run over to Kroger and get more 'fixins and do up a batch real quick [it only takes two hours soup to nuts, clean pots and all].

Pisses of the missus something awful. Of course, no one is afraid to heat up a big pile and dive in head first, but they all bitch about the smell and the sticky pans. That stuff is some kind of rich brothers and sisters, and if you have a nice mug of cream of tomato soup to cut it with, it makes for a perfect meal.

Don't blame yourself, it's a disease. You have no choice in the matter, it's not your fault that your body makes you do this.

I think we're lining up to do a big 'ol tray of lasagna this weekend. Mother Bear got the broad noodles and some 'fixins last night. We have Italian sausage, she got out two ball jars of last seasons tomato sauce and four cans of tomato paste, along with some garlic and a big pack of frozen ground sirloin that's thawing out in the fridge drawer.

Oh yeah!

Back
Top Bottom