Old 09-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 643 times
How the Disintegration is Likely Going to Happen Ann Barnhardt

AB linked to this article in Western Rifle shooters, good read:
http://westernrifleshooters.wordpres...ence/#comments

snip:
In response to recent articles in mainstream military journals discussing the use of the U.S. Army to quell insurrections on American soil, I offer an alternate vision of the future. Instead of a small town in the South as the flash point, picture instead a score of U.S. cities in the thrall of riots greater than those experienced in Los Angeles in 1965 (Watts), multiple cities in 1968 (MLK assassination), and Los Angeles again in 1992 (Rodney King). New Yorkers can imagine the 1977 blackout looting or the 1991 Crown Heights disturbance. In fact, the proximate spark of the next round of major riots in America could be any from a long list cribbed from our history.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 195 times
Good read.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #3
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 619 times
Whats good about it ?

Its a chilling apprisal of a future created by greed, selfishness and a need to control ..........

Good job the controllers have thought about it all eh ?
Old 09-11-2012, 06:10 AM   #4
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 1813 times
Originally Posted by Jay View Post:
snip:
... use of the U.S. Army to quell insurrections on American soil, ...
.gov won't use the army. .gov (DHS holla!) is working hard to paramilitarize local law enforcement agencies - both with equipment and training. Law enforcement already has the attitude that every citizen is a perp / potential enemy (it's part of their training), so they will have less resistance to fighting Americans on home soil.

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 643 times
I live in a small town (pop. 5000) in central Texas. The local cops here have all armed themselves with fully automatic weapons. (Which has prompted some funny comments from my equally heavily armed neighbors).

In seventeen years, my "intercourse" with the local police has consisted of:

my house being watched and ultimately entered about a week after my daughter got out of prison (another story) in a search for someone I've never heard of...

getting pulled over for having my registration sticker and inspection sticker too far apart on the windshield

my next door neighbor (Blackwater three years, Austin cop for ten years) got pulled over and ticketed for backing his pu truck down the stret. Apparently, backing a truck down the street is illegal.

We have a HUGE police department here, and a good number of the just out of high school kids I talk to are going to be cops, EMS or jailers. (Two prisons here. At least ten jailbreaks in the last five years).

I had an anuerysm burst at the base of my skull nine years ago. I was in a coma for a month, had to learn to walk and talk again. The ems guys they sent were so fat they could barely lean over. The local hospital didn't know what to do with me and let me lay in a seizure for two hours before transporting me to Austin ninety miles away. Sent me a bill for eight thousand dollars for transporting me seven blocks. (with no lights, according to my wife). Yeah, we're gonna be OK.....
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #6
Ground Beetle

Liked: 267 times
The small towns in the are depicted as the flashpoint in MSM because that's where Liberty, the NWO enemy, still lives.

H. L. Mencken

http://www.comparegoldandsilverprices.com/
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #7
PM Bug Supporter

Liked: 1226 times
Lots of young veterans around here. If the cops start attacking us/them - look out. They take their oath to the constitution - not the government - very seriously, to a man. These are people who have "Seen the elephant" and I'd prefer to be on their side anyway.
ancona and BigJim like this.
DCFusor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #8
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 1734 times
All of the bullshit put out by the DHS merely illustrates their fear of the men and women who know the truth about the intractable wars we have been engaged in. They fear what they are capable of when the DHS starts their round-up. I on the other hand, know a few of these folks and hold them in particular regard. They will not go quietly.