I had to buy a battery-rant/hows ur finances?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
so- why does walmart check the tire pressure when my order was for a battery?

They closed the closer one so I had to go up the road-they had a seating for 1 1/2. In the draft of the door- and why wont they tell you your car is done when you are looking right at them?

Some man thru a temper tamtroom- that his car was ready 5 hours ago. I thought- ok- they got told- I wont wait. Looking at the clock- I was there an extra 20 minutes- so lets be nice and give them 10- that is still 10 mins.

I ended up buying the better battery- since I think I will have this car a while. It came to $118.

It was a rough day- pestered to borrow a car- jumping this one.

I spent too much cash- there was the ticket- the inspection and now a battery.

Everything is coming up roses I suppose. Our govr wants a 4.7 billion $ tax increase.

Its very frustrating to spend alot of cash- treading water- basically.

How is your finances?

Last edited:

The greed of .gov everywhere is bumming me out too, guys.

My family and I are OK, but the direction our country has been going for a long time is disturbing.

EDIT:

And it ain't just the USA Penn! Peru's own .gov is pulling crap on us down there as well. Look how easy it is to go after productive yet non-powerful people/companies (here and in Peru). Why is it they don't go after the REAL CRIMINALS? I'll tell you: the Bad Guys have money (for corruption) and are not afraid to KILL, Peru's government understands this only too well....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom