I think I made her mad.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So J was told by her landlord- she cleans her junk out of the furnace room, and has 30 days, or she and the junk will go.

This was Friday.

So she complains, goes out dancing on Saturday, complained on Sunday- today she talked to housing- and packed some boxes up stairs- and never talked to his wife WHOM SHE IS TO DEAL WITH.

I told her should she be downstairs right now going thru the first layer.

Do I sound mean?

There are tires there 14s and 15s - even tho she has no car.

YUP- call me and complain for 3 hours every day and that will fix it pronto!

egads

another tenant from hell (-:

Get a new tenant, cos its a chance to put the rent up and the new tenant usually behaves ok for a while. Use the deposit from the previous tenant, to fumigate and fit some new carpet.

breath a sigh of relief and wonder if im cut out to be a landlord ......

I agree with Rblong, git 'er done man. If you have a bunch of pack-rat shit, don't use it, don't need it........then shed it off man.

Some folks have a problem getting rid of crap because it doesn't necessarily have any intrinsic value, rather, it carries some sort of memory for them and they are bane to rid themselves of it.

Back
Top Bottom