sharia - poor treatment of gays

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It is pretty ironic that the westerners who push sharia the most would all be some of the first to get beheaded.

When I think of those savages, I want to be better armed.

I see the comments they make- when they think they have a like minded audience. Sharia folks and russians...Russia should not be underestimated in its potential to be an enemy. That region has been blood shed for years.

As bad as America is- I am glad to be here. The larger world is so messed up- we are pretty sheltered.

God Bless America!

I just got this email. It was in regard to the rich- per drudge

Nicole Mxxxxx
I posted this to the actual thread, but thought that others didn't need to see the level of profanity you bring out of me.
Roger get back on your high horse and seriously fuck right off. I'm wondering if your reading comprehension is lacking or if you are just a pawn for the rich going around and telling people to be thankful for what they have when in actuality, our country is in shambles. Child poverty is not changing, foodbank usage is up, more and more people are in debt and you're walking around go "RAWRAW YOU ATE TODAY YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!"
That is the assumption you're making. You don't know how many commentors have eaten today, where they get their internet access from, where they sleep, where they live or if they drive a car or take the bus. You need to be directing your comments to where it really matters, and that is 1% of the world owning half of the world's wealth. Do you not see how that is a problem? Do you not know the implications of the world being owned by only a few? Do you understand the impact of greed and capitalism?
Probably not, but continue to be thankful anyways. Continue to live your life as a cog in the machine of the rich. In Canada, the average CEO makes 189x more than their employees. It's worse in America and other developing countries. But, nah, let's be thankful because we think the only realities that are out there are the ones that we ourselves inhabit.
Please, please get your head out of your ass. Or just shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Islam no more wants to live in harmony with Christians than they want more bacon. They want to convert us or kill us. Period.

Islam no more wants to live in harmony with Christians than they want more bacon. They want to convert us or kill us. Period.

You last me after bacon.

wpid-img2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom