Tuesday Rant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
It's been quite a while since I threw a rant, but this nonsense in Ferguson has me all riled up. The fucking city is on fire.

I can't say that I am surprised in the least. It didn't matter that a Grand Jury pored over the facts for months on end, it ultimately didn't matter that a three hundred pound six foot four giant attacked a cop and tried to take his gun, and it didn't matter that the system worked as designed, because in the end, these people wanted to riot, so that's just what they did.

Rather than accept the truth and condemn Michael Browns actions that afternoon, and rather than condemn those that burned the town down the previous time, the "protesters" decided to continue burning down their own village. Want to have a discussion? Then act civilized. I am so completely tired of the race hustlers on the left telling me to "check my white privilege", because the last time I checked, there were zero programs designed for me. I don't get preference in government contracting, that’s for fucking sure. If I walked in to the local branch of AFDC, Food Stamps or welfare, they would look at me like I was a space alien or something, so fuck your white privilege.

The problem here is the government is far too willing to placate people instead of telling them to pull themselves out of the misery they create and perpetuate for themselves. Permanent “victimhood” will get you exactly nowhere, and lead to exactly what we see in East St. Louis, Detroit, Miami and a thousand other places just like them. I am sick and fucking tired of being told that my whiteness is the cause of all the worlds ills, and that if I just reach out and help [with my tax dollars] then some victim class or another will be able to move forward with greater ease and clarity of vision.

Horse shit.

I listened to some ding dong broad with a perfect coif, standing in the middle of a road, ostensibly in Ferguson, explaining to the viewers how “civil unrest” like this is a healthy expression of disappointment or some such shit. The left wants so badly to blame this on white society they are falling all over themselves apologizing for something they neither had anything to do with nor should feel any responsibility for. How pathetic have we become as a society?

Want to have a discussion about the disproportionate percentages of criminal arrests among young black men, then be honest about it and hit out at the root problem, don’t blame me because I don’t have anything to do with it. Want change? Before any meaningful change can come about, a very hard discussion ahs to be had about the destruction of the intact black household and the removal of all traces of God from American institutions. In addition, the culture of dependency must be broken. Permanently and irretrievably shattered. The notion that a woman is perfectly capable of raising a family on her own and without a husband is beyond absurd. Unless we’re talking about a college educated career professional, it is not possible. To raise children and do so properly takes an enormous input of time, energy and resources. A working mother has precious little of any of these things. The absence of a father can only lead to less supervision and less than optimal home lives.

While I agree in principle that police in our country have become far less tolerant and far more abusive, I would also say that people in general have become less civilized. I see people walking around glued to their telephones as if they were vital organs. In the less well maintained areas of our area, I see groups of young men gathered in front of convenience stores and liquor stores, as if somehow they will find opportunities there. Young people have become so disengaged that they appear to be living their lives vicariously through others, as they wait in quiet dissonance for someone to provide for them, since after all, they told us in school that government is the answer to all of our problems. Failure to thrive is a term that I think aptly describes a large portion of those “protesters” we saw on television waving banners and blaming others for their lot in life. They forgot that success is entirely dependent upon drive, hard work and self sacrifice, exactly the things our government takes away from those receiving government largess. Without a feeling of personal satisfaction from having actually produced something worthwhile, one can never know true freedom of self and personal worth.

There are those who would say I am too harsh, and that I should be a bit less judgmental. Still others would say that if we eliminate these programs the poor children would starve. I say that we should start teaching people how to fish, and stop giving them fish for free.

Don’t want to be pre-judged? Then back away from the sleeve tats, pull out the ear gauges and nose rings, pull up those pants and turn down the bass, because society at large is not impressed. Don’t want to be pre-judged? Then put yourself out there as though you wish to participate in society, not as someone that wants everything for free. Don’t want to be pre-judged? Then finish school, stop having babies at fifteen like if it’s some kind of badge of honor, instead find a job, get married someday and support the children you create, rather than demand that I support them. If you are a man and you created those children, then get a fucking job and help raise them. Instill some values and morals in them. Teach them right from wrong and stop glamorizing the thug culture and making them believe their only salvation is to become a rap star or NBA player. While you’re at it, stop flash mob behavior, like rampaging through a mall or a park, randomly assaulting innocent people, just because they are white, it’s getting old, it really is.

The answers the people of Ferguson are looking for already exist, and they can be found inside each one of them if they choose to look there.$.02

Sorry about the rant.

Great Stuff Brother Mark !

Great to see a Rant,it's been awhile.

:clap::clap:

And here I had thought that Ancona had ranted himself out and had nothing more to rent about!:rotflmbo:

Did you ever notice the difference:

When the police kill a white dude, the whites generally ignore it and go about their normal activities.

When the police kill a black dude, the blacks riot and DESTROY THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.​

Is it any wonder that the black communities remain poor while white communities prosper?

Advice to the black community: QUIT DESTROYING YOUR OWN COMMUNITY and you WILL PROSPER. Keep destroying your community and you will ALWAYS BE POOR.

Last edited:
Its kinda fun to see the freeshit movement biting the hand that feeds though.

They going to take away their freeshit entitlement if they misbehave ?

No, they are too scared to do that, more freeshit is always going to be the solution.

This cannot end well.

I been on facebook- reading and reading. I made maybe 8 black friends over this issue.

I joined a group of them to protest black friday. I support a boycott of black friday.

Whats interesting- is my comments had a handful asking me to be a friend.

There is a % of blacks who have some good ideas. They really do.

It is tho- so far impossible to have an involved dialogue on how to improve things.

I continue to stay in their event group- tho it is best if I say very little.

There is a faction that really do want to build a better life.

Interesting to note- that blacks and militia both want a segregated island.

It is to our benefit to cultivate ideas and explore together.

Of course burning down the city is not a good way to do this.

I noticed a difference in how they think- that being. I am a black man. Where as I think- I am a man. (who happens to be white)

The black friday boycott they want to support black owned businesses. Heck-- I am in favor of that- I want blacks to contribute to society- so I prefer mom and pops places.

Also I find blacks have a higher awareness of NWO scams then whites do.

...I am not nieve tho- in a full race war- they would kill me and I would kill them. Lets hope it never gets to that point.

Watching some of the libs & looney politicians spout their solutions still drives me crazy. One black council woman said as the town was burning, "This is what justice looks like for brown and black people in this country." Really, so burning your own business and homes is "justice" for a crime that wasn't committed? Now you know why there is such a divide. This poster sums that up.

5299703+_2ee189f1ce03477b9983426b0436ae2d.jpg

How are you ever going to improve your situation by continually destroying your community?

Another guy says that the problem is that there needs to be more diversity in the community. Of course that's code for more minorities, but that town is already 80% black, and you know they don't want more whites there, but if a community is more than 50% white they say that they need more diversity to be a better community? Really does it look like the places that have lots of diversity are better off? A bunch of our politicians want to use all the oil money to bring in minorities to improve our state by increasing "diversity". Most of these people have never lived outside of N.D. and I have, they want to be "hip" and say look, we have cool minority friends aren't we good people! Pay a bunch of minorities to move here, maybe subsidize them until the oil money is gone, then guess what? We have the same problems here. Just because you have a higher or lower % of a certain ethnicity isn't going to make your community better, it's the quality of the people living there.

I've seen that pic before, and it rings true for me. As much as people do not like the reality of it, Africans have only just been brought in to the civilized world in the last hundred and eighty years or so. Slavers were still snatching them up out of villages full of mud huts at the end of the civil war.

An entire race of people cannot simply be pulled out of a jungle and dropped in a metropolis and be able to behave as the folks that have been civilized for millenia. In addition, ever since Johnson created his Great Society, they have moved backwards. Take away the family unit and God and you get what we have today, a thug culture that desperately hates all whites.

I've seen that pic before, and it rings true for me. As much as people do not like the reality of it, Africans have only just been brought in to the civilized world in the last hundred and eighty years or so. Slavers were still snatching them up out of villages full of mud huts at the end of the civil war.

An entire race of people cannot simply be pulled out of a jungle and dropped in a metropolis and be able to behave as the folks that have been civilized for millenia. In addition, ever since Johnson created his Great Society, they have moved backwards. Take away the family unit and God and you get what we have today, a thug culture that desperately hates all whites.

Well one of the dirty little secrets about those "slavers" is that the ones doing the snatching were black, then they were sold to another slaver in Africa, usually black, who then in turn sold them to the slaver who took them to the new world. Also if you are of European descent your ancestors were once slaves. I am a euro mix of northern and western Europe. So my ancestors were once enslaved by Romans, my Scandanavian ancestors enslaved my British/Irish/Scottish ancestors. Just because your ancestors lived one way does not mean you aren't capable of living a prosperous and productive life. I am not looking for "reparations" because my great great grandparents were once enslaved. Another thing they don't like to mention in the MSM is that in Africa and the middle east, they still practiced slavery, well after the civil war, and it was not just blacks that were enslaved. It still goes on to a much lesser extent even today. They need to get off the victim culture they love to wallow in and stop seeing the govt. teat as the 1st best option for living.

Closing the roads down is losing them support.

reading comments from people who normally agree with every little protest- when their time is wasted- they get mad.

In LA a black guy got out of his car and physically pushed a black protester out of the roadway. Most likely that guy had bills to pay- appointment- job- something.

In Texas the police were real efficient at clearing the highway.

NYC terrible- and considering they are post 911.

BTW- 2 black panthers been arrested- they were going to bomb the arch and kill the DA there.

Some of what I mention - drudge will post... I dont see any point to hog the board with endless links- when- we are a group are for the most part in agreement that unrest, and destruction is a bad thing.

Michael Brown’s ADULT criminal record: Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo:565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
Also a member of the Vice Lords gang, 6’3″ and nearly 300 lbs.
What else would be found if his juvie record was unsealed ? How about this?
Brown has a second degree murder charge on his juvenile arrest record.
Poor lil boy RIGHT!
Like · Reply · 106 · 2 hrs

Watching some of the libs & looney politicians spout their solutions still drives me crazy. One black council woman said as the town was burning, "This is what justice looks like for brown and black people in this country." Really, so burning your own business and homes is "justice" for a crime that wasn't committed? Now you know why there is such a divide. This poster sums that up.

5299703+_2ee189f1ce03477b9983426b0436ae2d.jpg

How are you ever going to improve your situation by continually destroying your community?

Another guy says that the problem is that there needs to be more diversity in the community. Of course that's code for more minorities, but that town is already 80% black, and you know they don't want more whites there, but if a community is more than 50% white they say that they need more diversity to be a better community? Really does it look like the places that have lots of diversity are better off? A bunch of our politicians want to use all the oil money to bring in minorities to improve our state by increasing "diversity". Most of these people have never lived outside of N.D. and I have, they want to be "hip" and say look, we have cool minority friends aren't we good people! Pay a bunch of minorities to move here, maybe subsidize them until the oil money is gone, then guess what? We have the same problems here. Just because you have a higher or lower % of a certain ethnicity isn't going to make your community better, it's the quality of the people living there.

check this guy out, 11C1P:

Fergusons in Perpetuity
Thoughts on the Unfixable
http://www.fredoneverything.net/Ferguson2.shtml

Back
Top Bottom