Gentlemen, Start Your Engines.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

KMS

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Wow!

Who would have IMAGINED that JPM would be facing the music of their Prop Desk within a month of the Tylers and Bloomberg breaking the news about it. Matter of fact, if I had, I would have spent my $5k FRN on a "FAZ" index as some ZH mentioned, to short JPM.
I read the "FAZ" as an acronym, blame it on my military experience, as "FINANCIALS AT ZERO" Indeed, sir! BRING IT ON! However, instead of putting my faith in the system of financial markets, I decided to spend it on Puts against the fiscal stupidity and irresponsibility of the bureaucracy that governs our country's financial well being.
I would of bought more too, but I work hard for what little I do have. I got other shit to worry about, like making sure my lead tossers got plenty of FMJ before the drought hits in an election year. And I need to make sure I got the food and water for the Misses, and the young one. Lets not forget all the other tangibles.

With my ~$5,000 I got 2 oz of gold and 71.5 oz of silver just last week. Thats right I bought at 1600 and 30. Hell, I figured I was getting a opportunity that I might never see again! Guess what, next day, the damn price of silver dropped to the mid $29's. I laughed and bought another 25 Canadian Maples.
Here I sit, already down $25 on gold and almost $2 on silver from just days ago. Think I give a crap? Hell no. Bring it on, I say! Yeah I'm writing this drunk as a skunk, but do I care? Hell no! IT'S JUST MONEY, AND I"M A PM BUG!!

Get your game faces on, Gentleman! Fire up those truths that we hold self evident, and stay the course! This is when you should be closing your eyes, holding your nose, reaching in, and buying with both hands! Hold off if you need to, and trust me, I gotta discipline myself too, but you will not find PM's delivered at rock bottom prices ever again in your lifetime. These prices are the product of the FED, and we gotta take what we can GET (physical)!

SALUTE!

KMS

If JPM decides to throw a tantrum here, we could see silver at 25 - 24 before long.

...I am pretty confident, that before the game is up, we will see at least another fierce attack on the silver/gold - robust price discovery of the metals is just the mortal enemy of "too-big-to-bails"(C). When things start getting desperate, they will do whatever it takes to discredit ANY OTHER CHOICE, that could challenge their monopoly. There will be a slaughter in PMs, and take down attempt(s), seemingly in the open. At least that's what I think, it just the way things are, when desperation takes over, all the pretense is gone. I don't think we are there yet.

And honestly - who knows, they might even succeed, for another time, another while... But I just do my part, and keep my money out of the system, and in the metals - as little as I can, but doing my due diligence in bringing the whole shit circus down.

That is why I think that we should stack up, but not necessarily "all in" - there might be another even better occasions, when things start to look REALLY badly for PMs. That might very well be the best time to buy. Looking from the longer perspective - we are what, somewhere at December's lows? Problem? It is not even half a year from back then, and macro trends can easily take years to unveil/re-emerge. These macro trends are constant since ten years now, there were fundamental reasons for them to form, and these fundamentals (if anything) have only strengthened since back then. There's no reason for PMs to get hammered long term, other than propaganda/popular belief. It takes time (or some triggering event) for people to wake the f..k up.

Banks... Don't give them your money. Buy physical. Kill the beast.

PS. KMS, being Polish, I have no other choice, really, than to fully appreciate your drunk writing. Must be genes, or something :rotflmbo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom