Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Precious Metals and Economic News > PM Bug

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2015, 06:34 PM   #21
Fly on the wall

Liked: 9 times
ancona..... Referring to junk silver and junk gold. We do not have too many sources here in this neck of the woods. I know of only two flea markets that operate on each Sunday of each month. Those who have this commodity want too much for it. You buy yours sometimes in portions of a coffee can. I'm lucky to get one nickel or dime for a few bucks. No fair. Those flea operators think that everything they sell is of a high value. I guess being ignorant sometimes pays off.

You are indeed lucky to have access to a good source. The only stuff I have a chance to buy is absolute crap and over priced.
Golsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:35 PM   #22
Fly on the wall

Gold, Silver or mix. Neither of those. Take a holiday, get yourself a case of beer, go and enjoy yourself. Just carry on with your regular curricular activities and wait for THAT right moment. In the meantime, don't forget to hoard every cent you can, so that your investment is the best you can possibly make. Determination, discipline and patience, those are the rule of the day. Clear your mind and be prepared for your big day. You just may remember this as your greatest endeavor. Keep focused.

Last edited by Golsil; 04-29-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: missing words
Old 05-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #23
Fly on the wall

Well... having gone over my posts, I certainly believe that I am consistently consistent. Having a one track mind helps me focus on my gold and silver investment. Stocks? A little, but precious metals are my game and fortune.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:11 PM   #24
Fly on the wall

It is my observation that the value of silver is on the way up and will even keep going up and up, as demands increase for industrial purposes and due to that, silver investment will subsequently skyrocket as well.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:53 AM   #25
Mote in the Fed's eye

Liked: 1 times
Re:Gold or silver or mix?

If i have an extra grand i would definitely invest in gold, gold is always promising and provides a guarantee of better returns.
coarsequarterly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 10:36 AM   #26
Ground Beetle

Liked: 498 times
Originally Posted by coarsequarterly View Post:
If i have an extra grand i would definitely invest in gold, gold is always promising and provides a guarantee of better returns.
I knew some girls like that back in high school, always promising, and me thinking I had a guarantee of better returns on my investment in dinner and a movie. Just like the markets, bitches LIE!