A Golden Opportunity In Silver?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi worldview, welcome to the forum. :wave:

"People" (ie. outside of forums like this one) are largely ignorant of gold and silver. To the extent that they are aware, they think silver is properly valued after the crash from it's "bubble high" @~$49. At least, that's been my experience talking to folks.

I'm not sure what the guy in your video was saying, but I'm not going to spend 11 minutes waiting for him to get to the point. I much prefer reading (it's faster) over watching a video. $.02

I'm not sure what the guy in your video was saying, but I'm not going to spend 11 minutes waiting for him to get to the point. I much prefer reading (it's faster) over watching a video. $.02

And I prefer a chart over reading because it is much faster than wading through a lot of BS before the writer gets to the point. And after waiting for years, and reading lots of BS in the meantime, the current chart (here) shows that the downtrend in silver is OVER. Basically one more test of the bottom (probably in 3 or 4 months) and then the moon.

Silver stackers need to become serious now that everyone thinks that silver is dead. It will take people a year or so to wake up to the fact that silver is again on the rampage, so take advantage of these prices while you can.

I was going to add this to the last post, but decided it would be better in a new post even though I am double posting (Sorry, pmbug).

Usually, but not always, on breakouts like shown in the chart, prices COME BACK TO THE DOWNTREND LINE BELOW THE RECENT LOWS. In other words, it is entirely possible that we could see $18 or LOWER silver before we reach new highs. If you see that happen, don't panic. That is NORMAL. The big boys don't give up easily! Regardless, the current downtrend is over. It is just a matter of time now before we see those new highs.

When will we see those new highs? Not likely before next spring. Maybe not even next year. I see months of hanging in and around the recent lows before a new uptrend is readily visible. All the more time to discourage the general population and to enhance buying opportunities for those on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom