Looking for a little Gold & Silver Expertise

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nyrik

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Looking for a little help here…

I just finished writing a guide on investing in silver and gold and I am looking for opinions and feedback from a few experts in the field.

Your feedback is important to help deliver the best advice to people. In return, assuming you will like the final version, I can offer you an opportunity to make a few bucks from it with an affiliate link. I am not selling anything here, and I want to be respectful of this forum. I ask only for your feedback and opinions so I can ensure great content, and you can then choose to promote it any appropriate place where you are comfortable. The official release will be in January.

You can simply private message me for a copy of the guide. Thank you for your help!!!

not an expert but will give your guide a look and comment, if you
send it to my linked email.

Back
Top Bottom