New Blog

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

escobar

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I started a blog. Just wanted an outlet to get some ideas on paper. Easier to get lazy if you dont know people are gonna read it so figure this will force me to be diligent and try to improve my content. Let me know what you guys think. Wanted to keep it short for the first one.

http://somanyroadsinvesting.blogspot.com/

It looks great to me! Check it out everyone!

A Buffettologist to a PM bug in only one financial crisis!

Really, everyone, escobar has a nice piece on relative value, well worth the read.

Keep 'em coming!

Wow! Good stuff Escobar! I love the idea of blogging, because it is truly an outlet for our frustrations, and allows us to put our thoughts on paper, kind of like getting on the outside and looking in.

Keep it up man!

heh

i left a comment along with -

Robert who seems to like bearings and Chris, who was replying to PMB who seemed to know him ........

all your secrets rblong2us

haha yeah i am trying to figure out how to change the labeling of my posts. I anyone knows let me know. I would prefer it just says admin or something. thx

Change of Labeling

haha yeah i am trying to figure out how to change the labeling of my posts. I anyone knows let me know. I would prefer it just says admin or something. thx

Good day! Here this is how to change the labelling:

1. Go To Posting> Edit Posts, on the bottom part, you can see "Labels" ,
indicate the desired Labeling

2. Go to Settings > Archiving > Archiving Frequency , choose "No Archive"

Hey sry for the delay. I did that but it still says "chris posted" after the post. The label changes but does not change this "xxx posted". Wonder if there is any way to change this. I don't want to have to open another gmail acct just for the blog. Thanks for the help.

ah i just figured it out. Had to go back to the old Blogger format and change identity in the dashboard. did not see this option in the new setup. thx for the help.

Excellent, excellent article escobar! I really liked the chart showing gold as a percent of investment holdings through the years. And I want to read the QB link you recommended.

And I just added a new post to mine. Mine is strictly juvenile (no educational value at all, unless seeing how big a .30-06 round is "educational"), a friend and I went to go shoot our guns the other day. Send me a PM (gold, silver or Private Message all OK) if you want the link.

Cheers to another excellent post on your blog, Escobar. I would like share your blog with a family member and close friend(s), if that is okay with you.

another good article escobar, or should that be smri .......
i felt inclined to comment too (-;

Back
Top Bottom