OK, Now What?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
The American Republic chose to become the Free Shit Empire.

In pre-election maneuvers yesterday I bought some gold & ammo.

In the coming days, I plan on buying more, probably MUCH more of the precious. I have other things I am thinking about too.

I look forward to hearing actionable ideas from you all...

Meanwhile for your entertainment, here is Jim Rogers' take:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49720105

Metals, food, water, ammo, energy, family, community...

Today is simply no different from yesterday, no different from tomorrow.

What will happen is what would have happened in the end either way, and what we need to do remains the same as well.

Do tomorrow all the things we knew yesterday should be done. Today is not much to be stirred up about.

FedGov is committed to a path no matter whether Obama or Mitt had won. The only real difference the head puppet in chief makes is which friends get to ride the gravy train as we approach the end of the (monetary/fiat) track.

My ideas have not changed based upon the election.

More lead and high speed lead delivery devices. Food, a few more filters for the Big Berkey, enlarge the entertainment library with more movies and stuff, more clothes while the thrift store still has people donating, more little bottles of airplane sized booze for barter [and consumption], more heirloom seeds and of course, more discount shiny.

rapture for me ...........

or was it raptor, cant remember )-:

waiting for an ebay alert (-:

ah yes i remember now, more agricultural diesel and ring the bloke who fixes broken diesel generators

Last edited:
Enjoy your life. Things are going to get much more shitty so enjoy the illusion of stability while it lasts.

Back
Top Bottom