PM's are Falling

What will be the combined price of one oz of Au, Ag, Pt, and Pd on 6/28/12 at 8am CST?

• $3800+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $3550 - $3799

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • $3400 - 3549

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • <$3399

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

69mach351

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Good or bad, PM prices are falling. One week from today (6/28/12 at 8am CST), what will be the combined price of one ounce of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium? Give your break-down in a post.

Last edited:
The current total 6/21/12 at 8:04am CST is $3672.46.

It is unlikely to move that much in the next week unless there is something unexpected in the news. I do not expect the combined number to move more than $100 up or down in the next week.

$.02

It is unlikely to move that much in the next week unless there is something unexpected in the news. I do not expect the combined number to move more than $100 up or down in the next week.

$.02
Just having some fun. I don't expect it to do anything drastic either, but you never know. There have been some pretty big swings the past couple of days. Predicting the individual prices is interesting too.

Well, if you only care about being correct in this thread, I say vote for the lowest price and buy an ounce of all of them.... and be sure you feel good about it too. Only then will all prices plummet.

Well, if you only care about being correct in this thread, I say vote for the lowest price and buy an ounce of all of them.... and be sure you feel good about it too. Only then will all prices plummet.

Well played! :rotflmbo: I just like having a little fun. There is a lot of serious talk here :pffftt:

I did! I did!

:)

But, I'll figure out if I won some or lost some about twenty years from now!

ADK

I voted "blue" as well. And that's what I think is likely for the short term. But, at some point the system is going to break. Then you PMs will become very valuable, almost priceless.

The owners of large amounts of gold typically NEVER sell it, the gold passes down the generations through time. This is the way many rich families think (especially overseas). Gold still is a tradition...

Central banks have reverted back to increasing the gold they hold.

What happens when more people decide to buy some gold? Only 1% - 3% actually own ANY non-jewelry gold. What happens when demand picks up? BANG! At that point, many sellers will not let it go until it is priced MUCH higher.

Back
Top Bottom