Record Keeping??

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

HCA1961

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Unobtanium's post about IRS reporting of bullion sales brings up a question I really had not put much thought into: how careful and thorough do I need to be in my record keeping for purchases of bullion? I have records of "lot" purchases, but is there a need for itemized recording?

Any advice?

Thanks!

most here would try to cover their tracks as much as possible and do cash transactions whenever possible but if you are using trackable means of payment you need to keep records of them.

purchasing boats is now an allowable expense as it is seen as essential equipment for stackers.

Back
Top Bottom