Richard Duncan

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

escobar

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I just listened to a podcast w/ Jim Puplava of Financial Sense. He interviewed Richard Duncan who wrote a new book: The New Depression. I never heard of him before. He really made a lot of sense. Also his site seems to have a lot of great articles.

http://www.richardduncaneconomics.com/

Although I disagree with his solution(govt spends massively to fund new tech to help transform us economy), he really lays out how credit expansion has been the key driver to the economy for the past 50 yrs. I stuff is easy to read but very interesting.

He wrote a book in 2003 called The Dollar Crisis so doesn't seem to be a johnny come latley. Anyway just wanted to pass this info along.

He basically think in 5-10 we will have another massive crisis which will be like Greece but global and focused on the US.

I saw a lot of familiar names giving praise on the page he has for The Dollar Crisis book. Looks like one to add to the reading list.

Back
Top Bottom