Short technical take on gold and silver

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Based upon what I saw happen during pretty thin trading in the dark of night, we're going to do what we're told and we're going to like it.

These guys have balls of fucking steel and do whatever they want because the regulator supposedly watching them either doesn't give a shit, or they are complicit, or they are guaranteeing their next job when they leave the CFTC for the real world.

What we saw today on the down side as well as on the up side was nothing other than straight up market manipulation.

Last edited:
If the correction pattern is completed what do you think is going to happen next? (I feel like I'm on book 4 of the Harry Potter series)

prices will go up n down and not necessarily in that order :pffftt:

I love TA when it looks like we are about to change direction and go where we should be going .......... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom