Silver scam in my town!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LOL

Silver marijuana bars.

I'm sorry but anyone who bought those and expected them to be silver are just fucking idiots.

Well, everyone know that only the finest stereo equipment is sold out of the back of white vans.

LOL I've been approached by people just like that selling stereo equipment and T.V.'s.

These clad bars are all over Ebay though so be careful.

I was once approached in the street by some guy trying to sell me a kingsize bed, while I was choosing veg at an outdoor market. I asked what colour it was and how many previous owners, then told the guy to p**s off.

Back
Top Bottom