Howdy from Texas

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

shinnosuke

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hi,
I saw posts by PM Bug on another precious metals forum and decided to check out the scene here.

I'm a Texan but have lived in a few other states as well as Japan for 8 years, hence my Japanese username. My main job is in the auto industry which is about to get the stuffing knocked out of it.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

By the way, I will be placing an ad in the Bartertown sub-forum of the Marketplace Forum. I am an authorized dealer of Goldbacks. Do you know them?

www.goldback.com

I sell them on eBay and on that other PM forum if you want to see my feedback.

Last edited:
Hello shinnosuke, welcome to the forum. :wave:

I'm also a Texan. Lived here most of my life. I've traveled a good bit for the work I do, but am quite happy to call this place home. :)

Welcome Shinno

We tend to be a bit sniffy when noobs show up pitching their wares but you said all the right things (-;

Yeah autotrade looks a bit like horse drawn trade did in 1908 but without the replacement product.
I reckon vehicles will be run for longer even with their built in weaknesses as replacements become beyond the means of so many.
Anyone who can tinker with the electronic aspects of modern vehicles will do ok though....

Welcome Shinno

We tend to be a bit sniffy when noobs show up pitching their wares but you said all the right things (-;

Yeah autotrade looks a bit like horse drawn trade did in 1908 but without the replacement product.
I reckon vehicles will be run for longer even with their built in weaknesses as replacements become beyond the means of so many.
Anyone who can tinker with the electronic aspects of modern vehicles will do ok though....

I was a bit hesitant to go straight to the sales pitch, but I promise I won't be pushy. My business is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It's more like a go-broke-less-quickly idea.

In fact, I was thinking of doing a giveaway here to introduce the Goldbacks. Do y'all allow that sort of thing?

Anyway, if I get out of line, a sturdy piece of 2 X 4 applied liberally upside my noggin usually does the trick.

`

Welcome to the board. I was stationed in Fort Hood for about 14 months '92-'93. Had a lot of fun going to Austin & partying it up especially on 5th street. At least from what I can remember. :paperbag:

6th street. Guess you had a *really* good time.. ;)

6th street. Guess you had a *really* good time.. ;)

Was it 6th street? I guess nearly 30 years takes a toll on your memory, especially when you could barely remember 1/2 of what happened the next day. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom