[VIDEO] The Dumbest Thing Ever Said About Gold

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

What is gold backed by? Maps!

For the lulz :flushed:

She is from a Canadian TV station. I showed this clip to my students.
There you go folks, gold which has been in recorded human use as jewellery for 6700+ years is not backed by anything. Good thing the US dollar is backed otherwise we will only have this gold thingy, which as the pretty lady says is not backed by any government.
So be careful guys, sell all your gold right away and buy US dollars, because they are backed by the government so we know they will be there a year from now. Gold however, which as the pretty lady says, is NOT, i repeat NOT backed by the government so it may not be there next year, right? :rotflmbo::gold::judge:

This is hilarious!!!! :rotflmbo:

The only fact that would give this lady any redemtion would be if this was reporting that there may not be physical gold backing all the paper thats being traded. But I know that's not what she meant so I will resume.... :rotflmbo:

Back
Top Bottom