5 Reasons to buy PM's ASAP

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Aubuy

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Front page picture of today's paper. These 5 people are deciding what to do about the middle east over the weekend:

Barack Obama
Joe Biden
John Kerry
Eric Holder
Susan Rice

:flail:

The good news is that no matter what they decide to do it won't be their fault

Last edited:
Front page picture of today's paper. These 5 people are deciding what to do about the middle east over the weekend:

Barack Obama
Joe Biden
John Kerry
Eric Holder
Susan Rice

:flail:

What a line up of losers!

It looks like Obama just blinked. He's going to ask for permission from congress first. Good luck with that.

It looks like Obama just blinked. He's going to ask for permission from congress first. Good luck with that.

This is the genius of our President. When he really wants to do something he doesn't ask Congress for approval and instead issues a Presidential Order to avoid dealing with those annoying Constitutional questions that get in the way like voting , but when he really doesn't want to do something he says he can't do anything without Congressional Approval and then will show outrage and blame Congress if they don't agree go to war with Syria over the use of Chemical weapons. Of course the Republicans could just agree to go to war and then Obama can blame them if anything goes wrong. It's a win win.

Assad has apparently just issued a statement saying "The drinks are on me". :clap:

There should be some sort of warning before you open o post like this saying disturbing imagery inside.:judge:

This is the most racist thing I have ever read in my whole life. .../sarc

This is the most racist thing I have ever read in my whole life. .../sarc

sw50sw8sw578.gif

My only close-at-hand gold buying friend and I are hoping to go on a "PM Purchase Run" with a newbie to gold, perhaps tomorrow. Our friend looking to buy is as worried about all of this as we are. Our friend is not a typical "sheeple" though, so this really signifies nothing, just thought I would pass along news that the universe of PM fans is growing...

My colleagues are looking at me as if I am insane. I nearly fell out of my fucking chair watching this. ;-)

I have 2 strong reasons:

1) no tapering, but more QE coming up, pretty sure!
2) US and Israel making war preparations, which means THEY KNOW something... if Israel is flexing their muscles and spending money on exercises with the US and moving troops... they are about to do something!

Even if just one of these happens, you know where gold and silver are going to go... up!

This attempt at making racism humorous is inappropriate and has nothing to do with the point of this thread.

My personal opinion... Whether the chemical weapon story was a false flag or not, whether Congress approves military action or not, TPTB (which include Obama, but isn't limited to him - the real power brokers aren't R or D, they are $) are going to get their war with Syria/Iran. If Congress doesn't approve right now, there will likely be another chemical weapon attack or some other big tragedy which TBTP will use to justify intervention. They've been chomping at the bit since before the presidential primaries.

I'll give you five "serious" reasons to buy PM's ASAP:

* It looks like the metals have essentially bottomed and begun another bull run phase (which will have pullbacks, of course).

* All indications are that current prices are still below the threshold for miners to sustain operations, much less turn a profit.

* We are entering the end of year period that is historically when demand for metals ramp up.

* Geopolitical tensions are likely to worsen with more military intervention in the middle east.

* Even though it doesn't make any sense to me, I think the Fed has painted itself into a corner and it will cut back on the QE program a little bit. It's going to have a negative effect on the economy.

YMMV

Obama said today at press conference in Sweden that it wasn't him that set the red line on Syria, that it was the world:

"My credibility is not on the on line. The international communities credibility is on the line, and...America and Congresses credibility is on the line"

Apparently Obama does not think he is the one that drew the redline which is almost delusional.

:noevil:

Last edited:
Aubuy relax.

There is no such thing as a black race, a Chinese race etc. We are all apart of the human race. That is why those posts are funny. Its mocking racism and really just poking humor at ethnic stereotypes.

Thought you were smart enough to understand this.

I also just know it can be a sensitive subject, hence why I remarked about possibly getting some backlash for it.

Who are we all if we can't poke harmless fun once in awhile ....sheesh.

-Q

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Obama said today at press conference in Sweden that it wasn't him that set the red line on Syria, that it was the world:

"My credibility is not on the on line. The international communities credibility is on the line, and...America and Congresses credibility is on the line"

Apparently Obama does not think he is the one that drew the redline which is almost delusional.

:noevil:

and they keep repeating that quote over and over on the tv.....

Aubuy relax.

There is no such thing as a black race, a Chinese race etc. We are all apart of the human race. That is why those posts are funny. Its mocking racism and really just poking humor at ethnic stereotypes.

Thought you were smart enough to understand this.

I also just know it can be a sensitive subject, hence why I remarked about possibly getting some backlash for it.

Who are we all if we can't poke harmless fun once in awhile ....sheesh.

-Q

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Let me clarify my post. I agree we are all part of the human race and I do think that some of the funniest jokes concern the use of stereotypes, racial and otherwise (dumb blonde jokes as one example) and I do enjoy a good joke. I just wanted to nip some postings in the bud because they were headed in a rather disturbing direction. What concerns me is that I think there is a risk that someday, somebody is going to dredge up these threads and figure out who is posting them. I want to make sure that when and if that time comes it won't come back to haunt me. My criticism of the President has nothing to do with race even though he is half white. :cheers:

My criticism of the President has nothing to do with race even though he is half white. :cheers:

You must not have gotten the memo. ANY criticism of the president is racist. If you don't believe me, just ask the mainstream media. When anything you say or do is going to be labeled racist, you should feel free to say or do anything then. Embrace the racism. If me not liking Barry means I'm a racist, so be it. Of course then all the people who didn't like W are also racist then too, they just can't accept it.

Back
Top Bottom