FOFOA, # 3 (today) of 10!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
FOFOA is currently on a roll (without doubt of great interest to a Bearing). It looks like he is going to put out 10 pieces in 10 days. Today's submission is on the negative GOFO with his explanation (and other discussion). Today's submission also answers to my satisfaction one other reason why it will be gold only that gets reset: failure of delivery from large players.

Most of his explanations are discussing questions he has gotten by email.

His first of the series was his take on hyperinflation (he says it is coming for sure, and that it will be bad but not TEOTWAWKI).

Highly recommended! But, you may want to ask the boss for a day or two off...

fofoa.blogspot.com

I'm not seeing any discussion of negative GOFO... :shrug:

Edit: GOFO discussion was in part 2, not part 3

the way it ends .........:flushed:

according to FOFOA http://fofoa.blogspot.co.uk/

my brain is hurting from reading his latest post
but I think he makes sense -

The dirty float no longer works ( where other CB's loosely tied to US$ ) and the clean float is finally allowed to manifest ( where less or no effort is made to shadow a target exchange rate )

just dont ask me for a full executive summary :flail:

Back
Top Bottom