Gold holding companies

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

dino27

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
This question have probably been asked here many times. However,i haven't found such thread myself.
I was wondering, which companies do you recommend to hold gold for you, if holding gold in your house is not an option.

Here are some companies that I've found during my online research:

kitco
onegold.com - owned by APMEX.
goldsilver.com
HARD ASSETS ALLIANCE - sister company of goldsilver. Parent company of both is - GBI.
https://www.bullionvault.com/ UK based, huge.
goldmoney.com - big but i saw way too many complains about them.
bullionstar.com - based in Singapore which to me seems good as its a very solid country.

Which ones would you recommend ? OR - which other companies would you recommend ?

I intend to hold quite large amounts about 200k USD in gold and silver, for wealth preservation, and to diversify risks against the banks where i store my $ collapsing.

Thanks!
G.

Back
Top Bottom