Possible Gold Recovery Scenario?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Potemkin

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I just can't believe the "gold rush is over". To me it seems it's just correcting.

Too much fiat production, physical buying is high, up in fact, just ETF's were sold.

I believe this article illustrates well, what can happen (I think it's not the original, but has some quotes and images from Casey Research):
http://www.nonstopgold.com/2013/07/telegraphing-the-turnaround-in-gold/

The corrections during the previous gold bull market:
GoldsBiggestCorrectionsandRecoveries.png

If the 1976 scenario would repeat:
Golds1976CorrectionandRecovery.png

Back then, after 1976 it went 800 % high. :beer:
As a small stacker, I admit I don't know much about the metal, but this gives all of us hope, despite the media talking us down.

Back
Top Bottom