Best Physical Deals/Dealers Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Douglas

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
It's going to get asked a lot here, there should probably be one in both Gold and Silver forums - just a place where we can share the best ways of buying physical - bullion or coin. Maybe a sticky? I'd monitor this one constantly, and I think others would as well.

I personally would like to hear about places that sell junk coins at reasonable prices (other than the obvious - ebay, craigslist, etc., which I already do use and everyone knows about). Likewise with Apmex and Monex, which appear in every Google search. And the "find a local dealer" advice is well and good, but if you already have a "local" dealer who can also deal over the internet, why not share? More business to that dealer, who might be able to buy in larger volume, can only help I would think.

I'll post great places to buy from here and there as I think of them. Meanwhile, I'm specifically interested in knowing about dealers who have a good reputation and offer decent deals on bagged and rolled 90% silver coins.

Anybody?

I made a forum just for this purpose:

http://www.pmbug.com/forum/f8/

If you know any special deals, please post them there. If you know of a good dealer, please post a review. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom