Brother John - Any Fans?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Renewed Investor

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
He recently became one of my favourite analysts/pundits on youtube. His TA is a bit different to mine but I like to see other perspectives.

Check out his latest vid and his other posts, pretty interesting.

I see his videos mentioned here and there but I prefer reading over listening to ~15 minute videos all the time, so I tend to skip them unless he's got something especially interesting to say.

I prefer reading over listening to ~15 minute videos all the time

phew, thought i was the only one left who preferred reading articles.

I just dont seem able to absorb much info from anyone talking ....

probably an engineer trait :wave:

FWIW I started listening to a lot of free podcasts from Itunes about 4 months ago. I just do an hr on the spin bike and listen to a bunch of interviews, then at lunch and when I stretch sometimes. Amazing how it adds up.

Peter Schiff
King World news
Financial Sense
Follow The Money (FTM)
Chris Martenson - Featured voices
Gold Seek Radio
Mises Stuff (more deep thinking econ stuff when I am in the mood)

Back
Top Bottom