Just ordered 25 Silver Maples

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I wish I had some extra scratch so I could load up some more. It has been so fucking slow at our firm that we're facing the ultimate in corporate austerity: closing our doors. So, absent winning something akin to a shitload of work in these last five weeks of the federal fiscal fourth quarter, I shal be among the jobless. After putting 18 years of heart and soul in to this firm, we may have been defeated by the very fiscal policies that were supposed to help us.

Back
Top Bottom