Monday predictions?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I will be watching the Asian open tonight, as I am wondering if the false jubilation will carry in to the new week. While I want to see silver launch to new highs, I have to wonder if the ever increasing "accidents" perpetrated through high speed platforms will ultimately rain out the parade.

When I look at volume in paper metal, I see more "metal" trading hands than even exists in above ground stocks. This has to fail at some point, it just does. Anything that relies on no one demanding delivery is asking for disaster.

There are no big news events scheduled next week. Markets are going to move like eur/usd which depends on the newsflow out of the ecb, the eu commission and germany. The imf said that greecd made progress today, so maybe this causes a little spike at the open.
Usually a big short squeeze like friday is followed by profit taking, though.

Back
Top Bottom