New Silver

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mark

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Well, I bought close to $200.00 last Monday and close to $300.00 this past Saturday. Hope to get another $200.00 worth by the end of the week.:pffftt: We've got a pretty good place here in Greenville, SC called Upstate Gold Exchange (UGX). They sell according to KITCO and I don't have to pay shipping. Of course, Silvertowne doesn't charge for shipping either. Only problem is, I'm sorta limited to ASEs and APMEX bars at UGX. I like a variety. Anyone know of a good place to buy Mexican Libertads? I love them, too. (Looks like the Les Paul will have to waite)

Back
Top Bottom