Silver back on sale...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Well, Da Boyz put silver back on sale today. I guess they need to prop up CONfidence in fiat for a while longer. Soemtimes I wonder if all of this pounding down isn't just the big guys trying to get un-buried from underneath that mountain of shorts they have piled up in Blythe's office.:judge:

I keep thinking that I should start getting into gold some more, but the price of silver is too much to resist.

I'm in the same program ADK. I am a true believer when it comes to silver, and when the shackles are torn loose, I think there is a hell of a lot more delta than we all have been led to believe. With gold at 3,500 - 4,000 and silver at a 10/1 - 12/1 ratio, silver will do quite well for us.

Last edited:
Concur.

I'm in for the longer haul as well, fellas.

Keep stackin'...it's on sale right now.

I'm in the same program ADK. I am a true believer when it ocmes to silver, and when the shackles are torn loose, I think there is a hell of a lot more delta than we all have been led to believe. With gold at 3,500 - 4,000 and silver at a 10/1 - 12/1 ratio, silver will do quite well for us.

I fully agree. You have to bank on something... I'll bank with silver :)

Silver will do well during the speculative phase.

There is something to be said that no one even mentioned the miners.

Im with FOFOA and the only real money (-:

course ive got some silver, just in case ........

:silver:
Me too!!
Got a little :gold: for color and bling, but I'm still buying silver (at least until the safe is full!).

Have a good weekend, everyone!:cheers:
So ... the question we all want to know is: "What size is your safe?"

The reason I prefer to invest in silver is that it is less expensive and you can hold more of it with less money. Also, if you buy a very small quantity of gold, then you will have to sell it altogether but for silver, you'll get much in quantity and can sell partially say 2 out of 5 coins that you hold which means silver might be more useful when you need to en-cash a part of your possession but not the whole.

Back
Top Bottom