BAC now has a 4 handle

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
BAC just fell through 5$ and is sitting on $4.93 right now. The other financials are getting a bitch slapping as well. We'll see if the PPT picks up the bid, but I doubt it.

The writing has been on the wall for BAC for some time now. Die zombie bank, die!

Uncle Warren is the ultimate insider. He wouldn´t have given them capital if he wasn´t ensured that BAC would be eventually bailed out.

Uncle Warren owns preferred shares. I feel bad for the sheeple who got roped in to common stock on that one. BAC bouncing between 4.95 and 4.98.

Most large funds require substantially larger margins on a stock once it falls below 5$. Shouyld b3e interesting overnight and in pre-market tomorow.

Uncle Warren owns preferred shares. I feel bad for the sheeple who got roped in to common stock on that one. BAC bouncing between 4.95 and 4.98.

Most large funds require substantially larger margins on a stock once it falls below 5$. Shouyld b3e interesting overnight and in pre-market tomorow.
You´re right I forgot about the preferred stock deal. But even given that, the bank still needs to survive and it probably won´t without US taxpayer money.

For the lulz. BACs biggest shareholders:
Top%2020%20BAC%20holders.jpg

Back
Top Bottom