Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Precious Metals and Economic News > Fiat Ponzi

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bushi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Dow

George Ure predicted the markets and gold would be down with Obamas "win" last night, and sure enough....

snip:
Have the Kleenex ready for the nose bleed when the markets opening in a few minutes. No surprise here, though. Since it's a given that Romney would attempt to extend tax cuts, and is considered more business-friendly than Barack Obama, the pre-opening performance of the markets today offers insight into who really won last night's final presidential debate. Don't need to "ex-spurt commentators" when we have a ticker, now, do we?

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

haven't ever been able to get him to answer my emails, but then I'm not a paying subscriber....
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
Ground Beetle

Liked: 554 times
...it is farcical, isn't it? I mean, none of these two jokers means a SQUAT for the viability of US economy, in the big picture, yet it moves the markets back and forth - which one tend to look better on each step of the beauty contest...
Jay likes this.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Originally Posted by bushi View Post:
...it is farcical, isn't it? I mean, none of these two jokers means a SQUAT for the viability of US economy, in the big picture, yet it moves the markets back and forth - which one tend to look better on each step of the beauty contest...
all of my wifes friends are pro-Obama (go figure). (Not my wife though). So her friend put "did my duty today, VOTED. now I'm gonna go watch netflix." she got a zillion "likes". That pretty much sums up our country, I think.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
Predaceous stink bug

Liked: 68 times
Originally Posted by Jay View Post:
"did my duty today, VOTED. now I'm gonna go watch netflix." she got a zillion "likes". That pretty much sums up our country, I think.
Sad, isn't it? And scary, too.
HCA1961 is offline   Reply With Quote