Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Precious Metals and Economic News > Fiat Ponzi

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By DSAbug
  • 1 Post By mmerlinn
  • 2 Post By MiningNut

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
Fly on the wall

Liked: 10 times
How US Corps DONT Pay Taxes!

How US Corps DONT Pay Taxes!

Truth is SHOWN!

What punishment should there be for corps (who are defined as people) that dont pay their fair share?

jprich16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #2

Liked: 459 times
Tax loopholes?? sigh.. This is an incredibly small minded argument.

These aren't loopholes. If the USA tried to stake claim to foreign profits, then you'd see other countries follow suit. When 3 countries all stake a 33% claim on your global profits, why are you doing business at all?

The idea that point of sales should be the only variable considered(which is what that guest is proposing), completely ignores the cost of doing business in the USA vs the rest of the world. It's damn expensive to do business in the states. That impacts their margins.

I also think the idea that a company should give 20% of their stock to the government is asinine.
ancona, mike and Unbeatable like this.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:35 AM   #3
Ground Beetle

Liked: 388 times
Businesses should not pay taxes at all since they are taxed DOUBLE, once when the money is in the business coffers and again when it is distributed to the shareholders. Since only real people wind up paying the taxes, only real people should be taxed.

Any taxes paid by a business are ADDED to the price of their products, in effect passing the taxes on to the buyers of the products. Bottom line is that no business actually pays the taxes - All such taxes are paid by their customers, their employees, and their owners.

The ONLY reason to tax businesses is to HIDE the taxes from the true tax-payers.
mike likes this.

http://mmerlinn.com

GOLD is the money of KINGS.
SILVER is the money of GENTLEMEN.
BARTER is the money of PEASANTS.
DEBT is the money of SLAVES.
- Norm Franz
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:44 AM   #4
Ground Beetle

Liked: 306 times
Originally Posted by jprich16 View Post:
What punishment should there be for corps (who are defined as people) that dont pay their fair share?
Why should anyone pay tribute to an illegitimate, immoral, corrupt mafia that calls itself government while stripping you of all your inalienable rights and spreading war and tyranny around the globe? The question you should be asking is: how can I incorporate myself, so I can starve the war machine that enslaves me?

H. L. Mencken

comparegoldandsilverprices.com
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #5
Mote in the Fed's eye

Liked: 22 times
I think the poster mistook this place for just another Marxist pesthole on the internet.

1. Even if corporations don't pay taxes, so what? It's a bogus argument; if corps don't pay taxes, and the rich people don't pay taxes, then who the hell does? It's a bogus argument based on a false and evil premise; why is it automatically good for anybody to be forced to pay tribute to Caesar? Why do leftoids presume that businesses--and thus people--are property of the state who owe their existence and their money to the state? What a racket!

2. 35%?!?!?!?! Are you effing kidding me?!?!?!? Why would anyone bother to produce anything if some third party will arbitrarily assert itself into your business and steal almost half your profits? And this communist crap belligerently asserts this as a negative, i.e. "Some companies aren't even paying 35%!" Can't bring myself to watch this video, I recognize that so-called "economist" (i.e Keynesian statist hack) as another mini Krugman who goes around whining about how no one pays enough taxes and the Fed doesn't print enough money.

Get this unholy collectivist crap outta here
PMBug and DSAbug like this.
MiningNut is offline   Reply With Quote