JPM Whistleblowers

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bart Chilton continues: “And, as you know, I’m prohibited from actually saying much. That said, I will not let September go by without speaking out if the agency doesn’t do so.”

I've heard that promise before.

charlie-brown-football-pwn-o.gif

The rest of McGuire's comments are indeed interesting, but it's clear that TPTB are in bed with the TBTF banks, so I expect they will continue to bury the evidence of malfeasance as long as they can. In the meantime, the market will continue finding it's own solution to the "imbalance" in the paper markets.

I eventually put Bix in the spambox
Must have offended him cos he doesnt even post there now (-:

Feel the same about Max who seems to be saying much the same things

And beginning to wonder if Uncle Jim isnt going the same way ............

does anyone remember the good old days and weeks when up was the only direction and moonshots were the plate du jour ?

Back
Top Bottom