Silver monkeyhammered again

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
As usual, the New York pits opened up with no bid for silver. She gave back all her Asia gains and then some. Today will be interesting to say the least. We get to find out if Greece defaults on some bonds today.:popcorn:

Now silver is seeing down trading in addition to the dollar strengthening pressure.

Very likely going to drive it down to 24-ish. But slowly. That way they hope to drive off all the 'little guys' who bought over that price.

Very likely going to drive it down to 24-ish. But slowly. That way they hope to drive off all the 'little guys' who bought over that price.

That's what ticks me off the most.People who made the decision to protect themselves get discouraged & sell out..(or don't buy fearing a drop)
What will they be left with,facebook or groupon paper tp... :doodoo::flushed:

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

I just noticed in Turds comment section on his latest post that he got a call about JPM. Says they are about to experience huge silver margin calls, so expect the selling to continue for a while.

So, I go to the doctors for a check-up, get wadded up in a traffic diversion off of I-95 because of a giasnt brush fire and spend an extra hour in needless traffic, and silver has been crunched again. Good! Punch this fucker all the way down to eighteen I say. At lower prices I can buy that much more.

Bring it on Blythe, bring it on!

Into the $26's....:doodoo:
GSR about 57/1..Maybe time to consider trading Au for Ag???

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

Last edited:
FOMC hinted at QE talks. Deep discount is likely over for today.

Somebody knew what was coming and crashed metals 30 minutes before the release (as soon as the comex closed / globex opened ) to limit the impact of the initial spike at 2pm.
It's so ridiculously obvious...

Back
Top Bottom