7.6 Mag. Quake in Costa Rica

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
This is a developing story as the earthquake has just occurred. The preliminary reports vary between 7.6 and 7.8 magnitudes. That my friends is quite the powerful quake. I sincerely hope my good friend who is there right now is OK. Tico houses are typically poorly reinforced concrete block structures built to withstand horizontal storm winds, but they are succeptible to earthquake damage.

The story is young. The first estimates were 7.9, and tsunami warnings were mistakenly issued for the carribean, not the pacific side where the problem will more likely be.
That was updated to 7.6 and the wave warnings for the pacific side a few minutes later. You're seeing how the newsies scramble to both be first, and then right, never both.

benjamen ......... moderator ............:judge:

just noticed.

Excellent !

Thank you for being prepared to give us the time :cheers:

benjamen ......... moderator ............:judge:

just noticed.

Excellent !

Thank you for being prepared to give us the time :cheers:

Sharp eyes you have; it has only been a few hours. PMBug was tired of fielding all the posts I have flagged as spam and decided to cut out the middle man!
:cheers:

Urban Survival has been posting planetary alignments/major earthquake dates. He's getting it right, also a guy on another blog I'm on has been hitting earthquakes 100 % this year, with more to come this month.

this is kinda long, OK to delete if you want mods....:

Listed according to their strength
May 22, 1960: Earthquake of 9.5
May 8th: 4 planets almost Lined Up: Neptune – Earth – Venus – Mercury
May 16 - 18: Opposition Earth – Mercury
May 19 – 21: Opposition Neptune – Venus
May 19 - 22: Triple Line Up Mars – Mercury - Uranus
May 20: Opposition Venus – Neptune across the Sun
May 21: Opposition Mercury - Neptune
May 22: Opposition Jupiter - Mercury across the Sun
May 22nd: Neptune Lined Up with the Moon and the Earth (this is important because Neptune comes several times back)
Conclusion: We have the Earth with 3 other planets almost lined up on May 8… Then an opposition Earth – Mercury… Neptune is loaded up by the 2 oppositions on May 20 and 21. This is brought over to the Earth on May 22 with the Line Up Neptune – Moon - Earth
All the following quakes have a Triple Line Up with the Earth...

March 28, 1964: Earthquake of 9.2
February 2 – April 1 : Extreme long Triple Line Up Mars – Jupiter - Neptune
March 21 – 24: Triple Line Up Neptune – Earth - Venus
March 22 – 23: Opposition Neptune - Mercury
March 27: Opposition Ceres - Mercury
March 27 – 28: 4 planets lined up: Mars – Mercury - Venus – Uranus (4 planets lined up just before the quake)
March 29 - 31: Triple Line Up: Jupiter – Mercury - Earth
March 27: Mars - Moon – Earth and Sun – Moon - Earth Lined Up
March 29: Mercury – Moon – Earth and Jupiter – Moon – Earth Lined Up
Conclusion: Mercury is loaded up by the 2 oppositions and the Line Up with 3 other planets. This triggers the Triple Line Up Jupiter – Mercury - Earth early on March 28. Also the Line Ups with the Moon helps trigger the earthquake.

December 26, 2004: Earthquake of 9.1 Tsunami in Thailand and hundreds of thousands dead
December 14 – 15: Triple Line Up Venus – Mercury – Mars
December 15: Conjunction Mercury – Saturn and the Sun
December 19: Opposition Neptune – Mercury across the Sun
December 23: Opposition Uranus – Mercury across the Sun
December 25 – 26: Conjunction Mars – Venus and the Sun
December 26th – 31: Long Triple Line Up: Earth – Venus – Mercury
Conclusions: Before Triple Line Up: 2 combinations with Venus and 4 combinations with Mercury
Mercury is loaded up with the 2 oppositions, and Venus with the Mars conjunction. So they ‘load’ the Earth directly up on December 26…

November 4 ,1952: Earthquake of 9.0 on the Richter scale
October 21 - 22: Opposition Uranus - Venus
October 22 - 28 : Opposition Pluto – Mars
October 28 – 29: Opposition Uranus – Mercury
November 3 - 5: Triple Line Up Ceres – Earth – Venus
November 3 - 8: Triple Line Up Earth – Mars – Uranus
November 4: Conjunction Mercury – Venus
November 4: Venus – Moon – Earth and Ceres – Moon – Earth Lined Up
November 6 - 8: Conjunction Jupiter – Earth and the Sun
Conclusion: Uranus, Venus and Mercury are loaded up by the oppositions. So the conjunction Mercury – Venus triggers the earthquake. Also the Line Ups with the Moon and the Earth from Venus and Ceres help trigger the quake.

March 11, 2011: Earthquake of 9.0 Fukushima (On March 9: Earthquake of 7.2)
Tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors at Fukushima, Japan!
March 2: Conjunction Uranus – Mercury
March 2 - 11 : Triple Line Up: Saturn – Mercury - Jupiter
March 4 : Conjunction Mercury – Jupiter and the Sun
March 4 : Opposition Saturn – Mercury across the Sun
March 5 - 9: Triple Line Up: Uranus – Mars – Venus
March 6 – April 18: Jupiter – Saturn – Earth (weak!)
March 7th: Saturn – Moon – Earth
March 8 - 10 : Triple Line Up Uranus – Mercury - Earth
Conclusions: Before Triple Line Up: 2 combinations with Uranus and 4 combinations with Mercury
March 9: Triple with Uranus – Mars – Venus ends: Earthquake 7.2. Uranus in the 2 Triples!
March 11: Day after Triple Uranus – Mercury - Earth ends and the day the Triple Saturn – Mercury – Jupiter ends. Mercury in the 2 Triples!

January 31, 1906: Earthquake of 8.8
January 23 - 24: Opposition Jupiter – Mercury
January 27 - 31: Triple Line Up Mars – Ceres - Earth
January 28: Ceres – Mars – Moon – Earth Lined Up
January 28: Triple Line Up Venus – Mercury – Saturn
January 28 – May 28: Extreme long Triple Line Up Neptune – Earth – Uranus!
January 29 : Opposition Mercury - Pluto across the Sun
Conclusion: On January 31… the Triple with Ceres ends while the extreme Triple Line Up Neptune – Earth – Uranus is 3 days old….

February 27, 2010: Earthquake of 8.8
January 25 – March 3: Extreme long Triple Line Up: Saturn - Mercury - Uranus
February 13 - 17: Triple Line Up Venus – Neptune - Mars
February 14: Opposition Neptune – Earth
February 15 – 18: Triple Line Up: Venus – Earth - Jupiter
February 26 – March 2: Opposition Jupiter – Earth across the Sun
February 26 - 28: Triple Line Up Neptune – Earth - Mercury
February 25: Mars – Moon – Earth Lined Up
February 27th: Moon - Earth – Mercury – Neptune Lined Up.
Conclusion: The Triple Line Up from February 15 – 18 activates the Earth. Then the Triple Line Up Neptune – Earth – Mercury triggers the quake while the Earth is in an opposition with Jupiter. Also the combination from Neptune and Mercury with the Moon and the Earth is helpful.
Don’t forget that the extreme long Triple Line Up Saturn - Mercury – Uranus loads Mercury up.

March 28, 2005: Earthquake of 8.6
March 18 – 22: Triple Line Up Mercury – Earth – Jupiter
March 21 - 22: Opposition Uranus - Mercury
March 27 – April 3: Opposition Venus – Earth
March 28: Opposition Mercury - Venus
March 28 - 30: Triple Line Up Earth – Venus – Mercury
Conclusion: The opposition Mercury – Venus delivers the trigger for the Triple Line Up Earth – Venus – Mercury on March 28

August 15, 1950: Earthquake of 8.6
August 8 - 12: Opposition Pluto - Earth
August 13 – 16: Triple Line Up Earth – Mercury – Saturn
August 13 - 15: Triple Line Up Venus – Mercury - Mars
August 15: Moon - Earth – Mercury – Saturn Lined Up
Conclusion: The Line Up from Mercury and Saturn with the Moon and the Earth delivers the trigger for the Triple with the Earth, together with the end of the Triple Venus – Mercury - Mars…

April 11, 2012: 8.6 and 8.2, northern Sumatra
March 30 – April 6, 2012: Triple Line Up: Saturn – Earth - Ceres
April 4 - 27, 2012: Triple Line Up: Neptune – Earth – Mars
April 12 - 13: Triple Line Up Ceres – Venus - Saturn
April 12: Pluto – Earth – Moon lined up….
April 14 - 15, 2012: Conjunction Earth - Saturn and the Sun
Conclusion: The Triple Ceres – Venus – Saturn in combination with the coming conjunction Saturn – Earth delivered the blow…

August 14 prediction... Find the trigger...

August 11, 2012: Jupiter – Moon – Earth Lined Up
August 11 – 18 (14 - 15), 2012: Long Triple Line Up: Saturn – Mars – Earth
August 12, 2012: Ceres – Moon- Earth Lined Up
August 13, 2012: Venus – Moon- Earth and Pluto – Moon –Earth Lined Up
Aug 14, 2012: Conjunction Uranus - Venus and the Sun
August 13 – 16 (14 – 15), 2012: Long Triple Line Up: Pluto – Earth – Venus
August 15, 2012: Mercury – Moon – Earth Lined Up
August 17, 2012: Sun- Moon – Earth and Neptune – Moon – Earth Lined Up

6.2 2012/08/10 18:37:44 52.691 -167.484 13.1 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
6.3 2012/08/11 12:34:35 38.324 46.759 9.8 NORTHWESTERN IRAN
6.4 2012/08/11 12:23:18 38.322 46.888 9.9 NORTHWESTERN IRAN
6.3 2012/08/12 10:47:06 35.681 82.516 11.0 XINJIANG-XIZANG BORDER REGION
7.7 2012/08/14 02:59:42 49.784 145.126 625.9 SEA OF OKHOTSK

December this year... Find the trigger

December 2 - 3, 2012: Conjunction Earth - Jupiter and the Sun
December 3, 2012: Opposition Neptune - Mercury across the Sun
December 3, 2012: Opposition Uranus - Venus across the Sun
December 10 – 13, 2012: Opposition Uranus - Mercury across the Sun
December 14, 2012: Line Ups: Pluto – Moon – Earth and Mars – Moon - Earth
December 12 - 16, 2012: Triple Line Up Neptune – Mars – Venus (strong December 14)
December 17, 2012: Line up: Neptune – Moon - Earth
December 16 - 18, 2012: Triple Line Up Jupiter – Earth – Mercury (strong December 17)
December 17 - 18, 2012: Conjunction Venus – Mercury and the Sun
December 17 - 18, 2012: Conjunction Ceres - Earth
December 19, 2012: Conjunction Saturn - Mercury and the Sun
December 20, 2012: Line Up: Uranus – Moon - Earth
December 21, 2012: Conjunction Saturn - Venus and the Sun
December 20 – 24, 2012: Triple Line Up Neptune - Mars – Mercury (strong December 22)
December 21 – 24, 2012: Triple Line Up Jupiter – Earth – Venus (strong December 22 - 23)
December 23, 2012: Line Up: Saturn – Moon – Earth
December 25, 2012: Line Up: Jupiter – Moon - Earth

more:
Be informed says:
August 31, 2012 at 2:14 pm

@ Mama Bear. Birds are very intuned to sensitive sounds and movements. Can remember back in california a few days before an earthquake the pigeons went nuts. Watch for ground dwelling animals; gophers, worms, ants, etc. anyone that lives underground, they are going to sense things first. Also look for sudden drops in well water as this happened before the 1812 New Madrid earthquake. Watch the Caribbean plate, Cocos plate, and the Mid Atlatic Ridge for a sudden spike in activity as these places indicate much more stress on the New Madrid. Oh yeah, look for what is called earthquake lights, as the tension for the crystalline rock grinds together. Many people have mistaken these earthquake lights for UFO’s.
Be informed says:
August 31, 2012 at 8:22 am

7.9 earthquake in the Philippines. I TOLD EVERYONE YESTERDAY THAT A BIG EARTHQUAKE WAS COMING. 85-90% when you have earthquakes north of 70 degrees north or south of 60 degrees south, earthquakes are coming. I said 6.8-7.8. Was wrong about the location but totally right about a big earthquake. This theory works as once again it is proven.
Be informed says:
August 31, 2012 at 10:30 am

@ Burt the Brit and everyone else. I am trying to pinpoint it, this was actually only off my about 400-500 miles away from New Guinea has Todd. With any new theory it takes time to pinpoint it as the first hurricane predictions were way off to where landfall would occur. What I am going is not rocket science though, anyone that is an expert in the game of pool should be able to adapt to the three dimensions of the planet and see where the next earthquakes should be focused towards. Rock strata has points of stress that are redirected to other areas.

Unfortunately I was never that good at pool, I would practice for hours as a teenager and then go play someone that really could play and get routed, more like embarrassed. Yesterday I took the globe and took a tape measurer and went out following the energy of past earthquakes and the fault boundaries and came up with these locations. Maybe if my globe did not have a bunch of stickers on it the line might have been to the Philippines. I though need these stickers to help plot the past earthquakes.

What is so pathetic is that I feel, I could be wrong, that those of the USGS and other government agencies associated with ground movement know what I know and they will not tell anyone this until someone calls them out on it. A warning for example in the LA basin that the San Andreas was going to break would result in an exodus like rats off a burning ship going down. Even if they knew for certain, 100%, they feel it would be far better to let hundreds of thousands die than to have a stampede. I know this is a cynical view, but this government and most governments around the world have given me and others little reason to think any different.

The next sequence will take some time to figure out. I still say those other locations are primed. Actually if you follow a northwest path that the Pacific plate is taking from this earthquake you come up with southwest China area close to the India region, AND southern Europe.
Satori says:
August 31, 2012 at 10:30 am

from George Ure’s Urban Survival site

Patrick Geryl’s research on earthquakes
his theory is that planetary alignment is predictive
of both earthquakes and solar activity

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

“Geryl on Quakes

Ok, enough with the emails asking about Geryl’s outlooks…he just sent me this which answers many questions about the Philippines quake:

“Hi George,

You published my prediction for quake dates on Monday this week! However i thought it wouldn’t be a big one… Boy was i wrong… Now i am really scared for the next dates!

This was what you published Monday… Everybody can check this!

“Some quaking can happen in a few days (but i don’t expect big ones)…

August 30, 2012: Mercury – Moon – Earth Lined Up

August 30, 2012: Neptune- Moon – Earth Lined Up August 31 –

September 2, 2012: Triple Line Up: Neptune – Earth – Mercury

August 31, 2012: Sun – Moon – Earth Lined Up ”

August 30: 6.8 Jan Mayen Island Region

August 31: 7.6 Phillipine Islands Region

So my prediction was spot on for the third time in less then a month! Only i thought it wouldn’t be big… Will study this and send comments as soon as possible!

Patrick Geryl”

the Farsight Institute have been doing some remote viewing studies that targeted specific locations and future dates. They used various remote viewing techniques but mostly the same ways as the military use.

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html

They see some very damaged coastlines in the near future.
The remote viewing sessions were done a few years ago and have been posted up in advance of any dates considered ..........

Me, i only see blue skys, fluffy white clouds and pink bunnies cavorting in meadows full of flowers .................

here's more from the same guy:

Be Informed says:
September 5, 2012 at 10:39 am

@ Zoltanne. Please see the Sept.3 article on which I warned Puerto Rico that the Caribbean plate was ready to fail at 10:56 PM and 7:52 PM on that article. I hope that someone saw this post before it happened and prepared. I am now warning everyone that this further stressed out the San Andreas and the New Madrid fault. I hope that the people in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands are taking my warning seriously because the eastern part of the Caribbean plate is A LOT worse than the western section. I said that until Thursday the world was not safe from what happened in the Greenland Sea last week. The world is also not safe from the lesser 5.3 in which the 6.4 in Java was also forecasted, not the right section of the Austrailian plate, but on this plate. I will try to give more forecasts later after I have further studied it.

RB, I encourage anyone who hasn't read about remote viewing to do so.....

more:

Puerto Rico says:
September 5, 2012 at 3:07 pm

The seismic net has reported 605 events on PR Trench on these month. I am warning people but its really difficult to move people from their comfort zone.

Here the link …remember to translate it
http://redsismica.uprm.edu/Spanish/sismos/reportes/2012/boleAgosto2012.pdf

Be Informed says:
September 5, 2012 at 4:00 pm

@ Puerto Rico. I am sorry people are not listening to what could be their funeral. maybe you could show them what was commented on BEFORE it happened and they would be more liekly to listen. This prediction of the Caribbean plate was made back on August 10 and since then the plate has had 2 major earthquakes, the El Salvador at 7.4 and the Costa rican one this morning. I don’t see how someone that lives in this area cannoty see these predictions that came true and not be horrified at the ticking time bomb they sit on. These posts were before the fact.

605 events of the Puerto Rico Trench is a lot and exactly what I suspect. I truly feel sorry for you, I, Mac, the people on this site, and other preppers that try to help others and warn them and they don’t listen.

I gave many locations as warnings about comments before this one. An 8+ earthquake is coming, 90% sure of this to the Caribbean plate, the time I don’t yet know. I will try to pinpoint this based on earthquakes from other spots in the world. The Caribbean plate right now is trying to resettle, but this won’t happen, it will go big time. Stay safe, and remember that after an earthquake there will be glass everywhere, have shoes nearby you always. Watch the coastline because the tsunamis will be horrible. Please let us know about anything you hear about the trench or anything else.

RB, I encourage anyone who hasn't read about remote viewing to do so.....

its outside most peoples comfort zone Jay :shrug:

and as far as i can understand it all, they deal with probabilities rather than certainties, so there are still many possible futures.

Choose your future and believe it, beyond doubt, like Frank Guistra says .....

i may have to work on those pink rabbits a bit though

Back
Top Bottom