My email response to a "Virtual Friend"

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I have had the good fortune of making "Virtual Friends" both here at pmbug as well as from Zero Hedge. I have several such friends now. One of them is actually a member of both places, he is at least as worried as I am about how things are going to shake out in the dangerous times ahead, maybe more. He sent me an email this evening concerning collapse of the dollar as well as an aggressive .gov auditing us and taxing us more in the future.

My email response was rather long, so instead of posting it here, I post this link to a Google doc with my response:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fyHmRbanmpmljeJJQicx1vw7XqK2TeCaVOzsBZtEjGg/edit?hl=en_US

Last edited by a moderator:
Four of you tried the link. As I am still a beginner, I did not realize I had to allow people to view it. Sorry about that!

I think I fixed the document so that you all can see it.

Let me know if not, and/or I can just paste it in here, it is only about 1 and 1/2 pages long.

OK. Was able to read it now. I think you are optimistic that events would play out so dramatically as to stir people into action. I'm of the opinion that we're in for a slow simmer. Most peeps won't even notice the heat until we're well past the boiling point.

I do agree that smart people should be looking for more self reliance in safe guarding their interests. BSTS!

I agree that it really depends on the rate of decline on if the general public is going to get involved. I feel like the faster SHTF the worse off socially it will be, because more people won't be ready for it. If it goes down slow then more people will be able to prepare and be ready to face the worst of it.

Back
Top Bottom