Too Many Coincidences?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

vox

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
In the past 10 years, our government has cemented into place the “legal” framework to:

1. Detain U.S. citizens indefinitely without trial under the guise of enemy combatant status.
  2. Assassinate U.S. citizens without trial and without due process under the law, including the very clear requirements of the treason clause.
  3. Confiscate resources, including your private property, in the name of national security and preparedness.
  4. Take control of or eliminate all communications networks including phone, radio, television, cell, internet, etc. in the name of national security.
  5. Use of unmanned Predator Drones over our homes and towns to make mass surveillance of the public easier. All without probable cause or the protections of the 4th Amendment.
  6. Capture, collate, and monitor the communications of millions of citizens without probable cause or a warrant under the FISA domestic spy bill.
  7. Declare martial law without congressional oversight and embed active serving military amongst the populace in a law enforcement capacity. This includes the institution of Northcom, which is a standing military presence in the U.S. whose primary mission is to quell domestic dissent.
Source

Anyone else got the hair on the back of their neck standing up?

Sure looks like the feds are doing some "prepping" of their own, yes?

Discuss...

The first real visible thing leading up to this that I remember is when Reagan canceled the Constitution in October of 1986 when he signed a bill jettisoning the "Innocent until proven guilty" concept of the Constitution.

Before then it was assumed that if you were in America, you were here legally. Since then you are assumed to be here illegally unless you can prove otherwise. Same with working. If you were working, it was up to the government to prove you were working illegally. Since then, you must prove you can legally work before you can work. Totally upside down and bassackwards.

Once the concept of guilty until proven innocent was in place, bit by bit all the rest of the "guarantees" in the Constitution have been watered down and/or jettisoned entirely. Now we are at the place where the Constitution is routinely ignored by those in power, and the sheeple are too naive or dumb to see what is happening to them.

know your enemy eh ?

try to put yourself in their position and identify what they see as a threat

work at not ticking those boxes, whilst still moving in the direction you have chosen

below the radar and now also, below the trees (-;

below the radar and now also, below the trees (-;

...trees are going to be declared illegal, if they are obstruction to drones oversight. Simple!

as for the "coincidence vs conspiracy" - my take on this: that's the nature of the beast. Bureaucracy has this build-in tendency to aggregate as much power as they can, in a creeping crawl way. That is why bureaucracy needs to be kept in check, by simply dismantling/underfunding it. Just get rid of the millions of bureaucrats, and they simply could not pull all that BS.

Last edited:
The erosion of civil liberties ("immigration" checkpoints, etc.), militarization of police (why do local municipalities need tanks? and spec ops training? weaponized drones?) and draconian surveillance of banking ("know your customer" laws, severe limits on money withdrawals or transfers) are all troubling.

...people might not understand, why everything that happens to US of A and eroding civil liberties there, might feel like a deja vu for someone like me, born & risen on the other side of Iron Curtain. But see that picture:

5aff4j.jpg

The writing on that one says: "be vigiliant for the Enemies to the Nation". I could really leave it without any more comments.

We had a lot of posters like that hanging around these days in Poland, and other soviet block countries. We also had special riot police forces, mechanized, armed & brainwashed (though the society was unarmed, so these thugs were not so heavilly armed as your own thugs are today). In Russia, it was even worse - kids at school & young organizations were encouraged, to denounce their parents, if they were not supportive to the New Brave World of Communism enough. Some of them, actuall DID denounce their parents.

So it is not that I am trying to scare people, it simply is getting more & more reminiscent of these days, half a world away...

Last edited:
...people might not understand, why everything that happens to US of A and eroding civil liberties there, might feel like a deja vu for someone like me, born & risen on the other side of Iron Curtain. But see that picture:

5aff4j.jpg

The writing on that one says: "be vigiliant for the Enemies to the Nation". I could really leave it without any more comments.

We had a lot of posters like that hanging around these days in Poland, and other soviet block countries. We also had special riot police forces, mechanized & armed (though the society was unarmed, so these thugs were not so heavilly armed as your own thugs are today). In Russia, it was even worse - kids at school & young organizations were encouraged, to denounce their parents, if they were not supportive to the New Brave World of Communism enough. Some of them, actuall DID denounce their parents.

So it is not that I am trying to scare people, it simply is getting more & more reminiscent of these days, half a world away...

Go to major U.S. cities and you will see many posters urging you to contact police if you see anything you deem suspicious.

Next, we are working on getting rid of the whole journalism thing:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/...some-members-congress-want-prosecute-new-york

"House Judiciary subcommittee hearing on July 11th, some members of Congress made it clear they also want New York Times journalists charged under the Espionage Act for their recent stories on President Obama’s ‘Kill List’ and secret US cyberattacks against Iran. During the hearing, House Republicans “pressed legal experts Wednesday on whether it was possible to prosecute reporters for publishing classified information,” according to the Los Angeles Times."

:noevil:

why did the DHS buy 650 million rounds of .40 hollow point?... I mean it's against the Geneva convention so its not for the military....

oh silly me, the .govs got my back....

Air Force to begin testing drone-fired lasers over North Dakota
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/07...testing-drone-fired-lasers-over-north-dakota/

Shock Video: Chaotic Scene as Cali Police Open Fire On Women and Children; Unleash Canine Unit on baby:
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...men-and-children-unleash-canine-unit_07232012

I think the police state is nearly complete.... renewed passports yesterday, what a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom