Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Library > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
n00b

Liked: 0 times
Amagi Metals - Bitcoin-friendly silver and gold bullion dealer (New here!)

Hi PM Bugs,

I was happy to discover this forum and introduce Amagi Metals. There is a review thread, but I wanted to share our information so you can get in touch with any questions, comments or follow up on orders.

Amagi Metals is an e-commerce gold and silver (and rare metals) bullion dealer. We offer competitive prices on quality product. Seriously, take a look at our prices and you'll see that we are offering some of the best deals in the industry. We're also a fun company that values the principles of financial responsibility and sound money. Education is important to us and our new website, that's coming out around the corner, will contain a knowledge center for people to learn more about gold, silver, central banking and cryptocurrency.

It's also important to note that we were one of the first bullion dealers to accept Bitcoin and now we accept over 5 cryptocurrencies. A huge feat in technology and a great way to transcend the Fed!

If you would like to place an order online you can visit http://amagimetals.com or give us a call and one of our friendly customer service reps will be able to assist you M-F, 8-5pm MST -- 1-800-882-8496.

I'd be happy to cover any questions right here on the forum as well -- public knowledge at its best!

Thanks for having us and happy stacking folks!

Peace,

Megan
Marketing Manager
www.amagimetals.com

p.s. under the Amagi Metals review thread we are offering a special to PM Bug customers so check it out!
amagimetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
n00b

Liked: 0 times
Originally Posted by amagimetals View Post:
Hi PM Bugs,

I was happy to discover this forum and introduce Amagi Metals. There is a review thread, but I wanted to share our information so you can get in touch with any questions, comments or follow up on orders.

Amagi Metals is an e-commerce gold and silver (and rare metals) bullion dealer. We offer competitive prices on quality product. Seriously, take a look at our prices and you'll see that we are offering some of the best deals in the industry. We're also a fun company that values the principles of financial responsibility and sound money. Education is important to us and our new website, that's coming out around the corner, will contain a knowledge center for people to learn more about gold, silver, central banking and cryptocurrency.

It's also important to note that we were one of the first bullion dealers to accept Bitcoin and now we accept over 5 cryptocurrencies. A huge feat in technology and a great way to transcend the Fed!

If you would like to place an order online you can visit http://amagimetals.com or give us a call and one of our friendly customer service reps will be able to assist you M-F, 8-5pm MST -- 1-800-882-8496.

I'd be happy to cover any questions right here on the forum as well -- public knowledge at its best!

Thanks for having us and happy stacking folks!

Peace,

Megan
Marketing Manager
www.amagimetals.com

p.s. under the Amagi Metals review thread we are offering a special to PM Bug customers so check it out!
We are giving away a gram of silver for every order made through PM Bugs until mid-June. Use the promo code: PMBUGS to receive your FREE silver!
amagimetals is offline   Reply With Quote