3 1/2 minutes of awesome truth!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
This video clip is pretty powerful in its message, and the guy really hits a homer. This is definitely worth the time to watch and think about what you heard.

Edit* sorry :-(

Last edited:
What video clip? (you forgot to post the video!)

It's from the newsroom on HBO. They edit the ever loving sh*t out of that clip. It loses a lot of it's impact by not having the interviewer pulling it out of him.

background ?

was that a spontaneous 'from the heart' outburst ........

or a carefully choreographed scene in a film or programme ?

if the first, it is truly awesome and has the power to impact deeply.

thanks Bug

thought it was a bit too good to be true and when no one spoke up in those lengthy gaps i had my doubts about it being spontaneous.

Still powerful words though and well delivered but even hopey changey can do that.

After musing on it for a few days, I think I finally realized what it is that rubbed me the wrong way about the clip. The beginning, where he chastized the audience about America not being worthy of the Church Lady's Superior Dance was fine. But the second part, where he starts listing the metrics he uses to define American exceptionalism is misguided. American exceptionalism, IMO, lies primarily in the monumental achievement of the US Constitution. America's decline is directly correlated with the apathy of the American people in letting the political class treat it like toilet paper. $.02

American exceptionalism, IMO, lies primarily in the monumental achievement of the US Constitution. America's decline is directly correlated with the apathy of the American people in letting the political class treat it like toilet paper. $.02

Bravo sir.

Bra-fucking-vo!

Back
Top Bottom