9/11 Ten reasons why the hijackers were fake.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

If your point is to show that there are crazy people in the US this clip certainly demonstrates it. This guy is nuts. I don't think it is appropriate, and you should remove it, or disavow it, or explain why you think it belongs here today of all days?

Last edited:
If your point is to show that there are crazy people in the US this clip certainly demonstrates it. This guy is nuts. I don't think it is appropriate, and you should remove it, or disavow it, or explain why you think it belongs here today of all days?

Oh, sorry it offended you. I didn't realize you believed the party line. :(

Actually, I ran across it while watching the video on the engineers who determined that the government explanation of the tower collapse was impossible. And why don't they ever mention the third tower falling? (If you ask ten strangers, I almost guarantee that no one has ever heard of the third trade center falling).

Not to minimize the tragic loss of life.

:popcorn:

Seriously Jay, it's OK to be slightly mis-trustful of what the media says, but in order for our government to do this you have to accept that so many people in the US are beyond evil and cold blooded (even President Bush had a friend on one of the airplanes) to come up with this plan you might as well climb into your bomb shelter now and lock the door. In the meantime Al Queda is still blowing things up and killing people all over the place, so how do you explain why they are able to keep doing this, or is the American Government behind all the other killings in the world too?

The members here are first class intelects and gentlemen, so eating popcorn before dinner will likely be the most offending part of this thread. :cheers:

I think there is certainly a middle ground in this situation. Regardless of the origin of the attacks, the .gov and their handlers all jumped on the chance to clamp down and cash out.

Aligning interests are just as powerful, if not more so, than collusion.

Actually, I ran across it while watching the video on the engineers who determined that the government explanation of the tower collapse was impossible. And why don't they ever mention the third tower falling? (If you ask ten strangers, I almost guarantee that no one has ever heard of the third trade center falling).

Not to minimize the tragic loss of life.

Did not watch the video (can't) nor have I ever done any investigation either pro or con about the towers falling. The following are my thoughts about it from an engineering or builder's point of view.

There is no possible way that the towers could so totally collapse by anything hitting and/or exploding two thirds of the way up the towers. Think about it. Those towers were built, stick at a time from the bottom up. They were SELF-supporting all the way up. Knocking off the tops would STILL leave the rest of the towers SELF-supporting at some point relatively close to the hit, probably at least half way to the top.

Instead, what we have are towers that collapsed as if the planes had hit them at GROUND ZERO. Or as if they had had their FOUNDATIONS knocked out from under them.

And the third tower was not hit by planes, and not knocked down by debris from the other two, yet it also collapsed as if its FOUNDATION had been knocked out from under it.

Needless to say, the official explanation leaves A LOT TO BE DESIRED. And there is a lot more to this puzzle than meets the eye. Whatever happened, thousands of people lost their lives, and if (repeat IF, as I do not know) this was part of a grand conspiracy, then there are a lot of people with blood on their hands that got away Scot-free.

Seriously Jay, it's OK to be slightly mis-trustful of what the media says, but in order for our government to do this you have to accept that so many people in the US are beyond evil and cold blooded (even President Bush had a friend on one of the airplanes) to come up with this plan you might as well climb into your bomb shelter now and lock the door. In the meantime Al Queda is still blowing things up and killing people all over the place, so how do you explain why they are able to keep doing this, or is the American Government behind all the other killings in the world too?

you mean alCIAda? (you don't really think we are arming the al quida rebels in Syria because we are worried about gassing children do you?) and why ARE we arming the same people who allegedly knocked down our buildings?

the collapse of the three world trade centers has been researched to death.
Fox announced WTC 7 collapse BEFORE IT FELL ON 9/11:

http://wtc7.net/toc.html
http://www.ae911truth.org/

I would tend to believe 2000 architects and engineers before I would believe the government owned news agencies. but sadly most folks aren't capable of analytical thought. The government says attack the dirty muslims, we attack. My co-worker thinks Edward Snowden should be hanged publicly (he worked for the NSA for ten years). No concern about their illegal actions whatsoever. 9/11 allowed for the coup here in the US. Patriot act, war in Afghanistan and Iraq (that was about the petrodollar and Americas hegemony, not 17 guys in a cave) the DHS which is now the largest government agency, etc.

sec records destroyed in wtc7 collapse:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/010917nylawyerwallstreetsecfiles

http://www.scribd.com/doc/147686884...ngs-Brought-Down-With-Thermate-and-Explosives

I'll stop; you'll either dismiss me as a kook or DYODD. Most of the sheeple have no interest in what happened, as long as they can watch their reality tv and eat their frozen pizza.

It would take far too many people in the loop to pull something like this off, if it was a government conspiracy, and by now somebody who was inside would be talking. I'm going with Occam's razor.

Did not watch the video (can't) nor have I ever done any investigation either pro or con about the towers falling. The following are my thoughts about it from an engineering or builder's point of view.

There is no possible way that the towers could so totally collapse by anything hitting and/or exploding two thirds of the way up the towers. Think about it. Those towers were built, stick at a time from the bottom up. They were SELF-supporting all the way up. Knocking off the tops would STILL leave the rest of the towers SELF-supporting at some point relatively close to the hit, probably at least half way to the top.

Instead, what we have are towers that collapsed as if the planes had hit them at GROUND ZERO. Or as if they had had their FOUNDATIONS knocked out from under them.

And the third tower was not hit by planes, and not knocked down by debris from the other two, yet it also collapsed as if its FOUNDATION had been knocked out from under it.

Needless to say, the official explanation leaves A LOT TO BE DESIRED. And there is a lot more to this puzzle than meets the eye. Whatever happened, thousands of people lost their lives, and if (repeat IF, as I do not know) this was part of a grand conspiracy, then there are a lot of people with blood on their hands that got away Scot-free.

It would take far too many people in the loop to pull something like this off, if it was a government conspiracy, and by now somebody who was inside would be talking. I'm going with Occam's razor.

I think it would take much fewer people than you might think.

$ can buy you lots of things. For everything else, you can kill off all their family and friends if they talk.

Seriously Jay, it's OK to be slightly mis-trustful of what the media says, but in order for our government to do this you have to accept that so many people in the US are beyond evil and cold blooded... to come up with this plan....

In fact, NORAD performed similar drills 2 years prior to 9/11, and on 9/11 the DOD and CIA were performing terror scenarios that mirror what actually happened.

I think it would take much fewer people than you might think.

$ can buy you lots of things. For everything else, you can kill off all their family and friends if they talk.

The Manhattan Project employed over 100,000 people who kept their mouths shut.

If 9/11 had been a government conspiracy Obama would have gleefully released that information when he became President. There is no way this would not have been uncovered by now because Obama would be able to use this information to take complete control of our country. Think about that for a minute.

You can't keep this secret because unlike the Manhattan Project thousands of American citizens were killed. Literally millions of people had their lives turned upside down, countries were invaded, thousands more died, and trillions of dollars were wasted and you think it was all based on a lie? You are living in fantasy land if you believe those buildings were dynamited intentionally. They fell because fully loaded airplanes were flown into them by terrorists who hate our country and believed they were going to get a free ticket into heaven. Sad to see so many crazy people on both sides of the argument. Actually kind of terrifying because it's way more than crazy. It's sick.

If 9/11 had been a government conspiracy Obama would have gleefully released that information when he became President.

Because Obama has a different agenda than Bush? So far, they're the same, controlled by the same puppet masters.

You can't keep this secret because unlike the Manhattan Project thousands of American citizens were killed.
The motivation is the same. The people in the know truly believe they did it for the greater good. Besides that, why does it take a lot of people to pull it off? Planes can be controlled remotely. All it takes is a few people like Cheney giving orders to stand down:

conversely, I'm only one person, and I can't keep my mouth shut :rotflmbo:

Me neither! :D I got a juicy scoop I'm dying to share with you guys, but I gotta make sure I'm right before I come out with it.

Interesting thread.

As far as the three buildings collapsing in to their own footprint, I take serious issue with that. As it is, I perform millions of dollars of work each year demolishing and dismantling industrial scale structures, many of them steel structures with bar joists and steel pan/concrete decks. I can tell you from first hand experience and observation that even iff you collapse several floors, sequentially, on to the floors below, they simply do not collapse as the three buildings in NYC did on 9/11.

That said, I know nearly nothing about skyscraper construction, but presume that they would have been pretty robust in their construction, and based upon some of the comparatively down-scale demolitions I have performed, none of what I watched unfold on TV that day made any sense. When I read the report put out by those thousands of architects and engineers, I became even more skeptical. As a licensed asbestos abatement contractor in our state, My firm has worked many, many times with the type of spray applied fireproofing used in the construction of all three buildings, and I can tell you that without a doubt, it would have protected the structure and its core from the fires. Irrespective of the materials that would have been knocked off where the plane crashed through, there simply did not appear to be enough fuel to allow the steel to get hot enough to collapse the way it did. Something doesn't fit.

Asbestos is the single greatest building material of all time. It WILL NOT BURN.......period. If used carefully, it is perfectly safe. The spray applied asbestos thermal protection exceeds the requirement for a kerosene fire substantially, so someone needs to explain the molten steel to me, because no matter what, an air/fuel fire simply does not burn hot enough to melt steel.

Was this done by our own government? How would I know if it was or wasn't, but I'm in the group that thinks it unlikely, simply because of the sheer size of the whole thing. There is no way something like that could be kept completely secret.

You can't keep this secret because unlike the Manhattan Project thousands of American citizens were killed. Literally millions of people had their lives turned upside down, countries were invaded, thousands more died, and trillions of dollars were wasted and you think it was all based on a lie?

kinda like Vietnam? :) USS Maine? WMD's? and pretty much every war the US has engaged in? Yes, I do believe its based on a lie, and the scientific evidence is irrefutable. However, twelve years have elapsed, and although the country is (in part) starting to wake up, its too late. Whats the old saying, "It's impossible to convince someone of something when their paycheck depends on them not believing you?".

All things being equal, the simplest answer is quite often the correct answer - Occam

We don't have much testing data on this but I think when you fly a 757 filled with fuel at high speed into a very tall building, and it collapses, that maybe the two are related.

All things being equal, the simplest answer is quite often the correct answer - Occam

We don't have much testing data on this but I think when you fly a 757 filled with fuel at high speed into a very tall building, and it collapses, that maybe the two are related.

That doesn't explain building 7 falling in its own footprint from mild damage and little fire.

AuBuy,
I completely agree. However, and this is a very big however, in the summer of 1945 a B-25 bomber with a full load of fuel crashed in to the Empire State Building and the structure was not compromised. while certainly not the same size as a modern passenger liner, the two buildings can't really be compared either. The twin towers were built with modern alloys of steel and the Empire State was hot riveted joints and hand bolted connections on most cross-members, rather than welded joints and cross-bolted moment joints to absorb building sway.

That said, I merely question the fact that on that day, three buildings fell at near free-fall speed directly in to their own footprints, and that is something any demolition expert will tell you is the holy grail of demolition. Seeing that three times in one day is akin to spotting a unicorn; it just doesn't happen. Building 7 fell the same way on that day, even though the fires were spotty and did not encompass any one entire floor, yet the building miraculously fell in to its own footprint. I am not accusing any entity, merely pointing out the absolutely incredible coincidence of this event occurring not once, but three times in one day. The odds dictate a different outcome.

We are all biased because we grew up in America. Through 12 years of public education, we're taught to think the government is an altruistic force of truth and justice. Most of us probably still feel pride when we see the flag that we pledged allegiance to most of our childhood. We believe the best in people and project our own goodness onto them because most people are good. But the fact is, there is no evidence that the government gives a crap about us. In fact, the vast majority of politicians are psychopaths, and they wouldn't think twice about sending you off to die in a fake war or sacrifice you in a false flag attack. Everything they do is wrapped in hypocrisy and lies. They even exempt themselves from their own laws, like old-world kings.

AuBuy,
I completely agree. However, and this is a very big however, in the summer of 1945 a B-25 bomber with a full load of fuel crashed in to the Empire State Building and the structure was not compromised. while certainly not the same size as a modern passenger liner, the two buildings can't really be compared either. The twin towers were built with modern alloys of steel and the Empire State was hot riveted joints and hand bolted connections on most cross-members, rather than welded joints and cross-bolted moment joints to absorb building sway.

That said, I merely question the fact that on that day, three buildings fell at near free-fall speed directly in to their own footprints, and that is something any demolition expert will tell you is the holy grail of demolition. Seeing that three times in one day is akin to spotting a unicorn; it just doesn't happen. Building 7 fell the same way on that day, even though the fires were spotty and did not encompass any one entire floor, yet the building miraculously fell in to its own footprint. I am not accusing any entity, merely pointing out the absolutely incredible coincidence of this event occurring not once, but three times in one day. The odds dictate a different outcome.

Gravity is a bitch and she only points in one direction. Straight down. :flushed: Now if the buildings had landed in New Jersey you might be onto something. $.02

actually, I believe they have conclusively proven that kerosene (jet fuel) doesn't even get half the heat needed to soften iron. However, the media never let the truth stand in the way of a good story. The cognitive dissonance and normalcy bias in this country is terrifying...:flail:

OK, tin foil hat warning: !

I typed in Dr. Judy Woods and got 1,470,000 results. There are many. many people interested in the governments direct free energy program, and the possibility that it was used to bring down the towers. Its really not that big a leap to think that they could have used something like this to bring down the towers; it's been sixty years since they developed a thermonuclear weapon and a similar amount of time since the first stealth bomber was operational. Who knows what thye have invented in the last half century.

http://drjudywood.com/

tin fol hat warning over.

interesting comments at the end, the plans to invade Afghanistan were ready and sitting on Bushes desk five days BEFORE 9/11.

interesting comments at the end, the plans to invade Afghanistan were ready and sitting on Bushes desk five days BEFORE 9/11.

Also, the plans to invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran were written up at the same time, as show in the interview with Wesley Clark on March 2, 2007. I've transcribed the interview as a part of another video here.

Corbett is one of the best journalists out there. He is like the impartial witnesses from Stranger In A Strange Land.

Also, the plans to invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran were written up at the same time, as show in the interview with Wesley Clark on March 2, 2007. I've transcribed the interview as a part of another video here.

Corbett is one of the best journalists out there. He is like the impartial witnesses from Stranger In A Strange Land.

I showed that clip to some folks. At this point, the normalcy bias takes over and people absolutely refuse to believe that our military would do anything to hurt them (especially if they are in the military). I just gave up. One lady said to me; "Jay, we are really worried about you, you seem to really distrust the government". I wanted to rip my hair out, but Bing (my wife) just laughed it off. Bing said, "honey, she works for the government. besides, she just bought a new car and a new house. EVERYTHING is going her way.".

interesting thing I read the other day, we dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to show Russia what we could do. It wasn't necessary to end the war as they teach in school; Japan had already sued for peace. But the myth taught is school is that if we hadn't dropped the bombs, X amount of Americans would have died... he who wills the war writes the history...

interesting thing I read the other day, we dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to show Russia what we could do. It wasn't necessary to end the war as they teach in school; Japan had already sued for peace. But the myth taught is school is that if we hadn't dropped the bombs, X amount of Americans would have died... he who wills the war writes the history...

Not true at all. Japan sued for peace but with MANY conditions, we were going for unconditional surrender. The invasion was being planned. The one concession Truman finally relented to was letting them keep their emporer & not charging him with any crimes. Getting the worlds attention, including Russia, and also seeing how it worked in actual combat were just bonuses from dropping the bomb.

Not true at all. Japan sued for peace but with MANY conditions, we were going for unconditional surrender. The invasion was being planned. The one concession Truman finally relented to was letting them keep their emporer & not charging him with any crimes. Getting the worlds attention, including Russia, and also seeing how it worked in actual combat were just bonuses from dropping the bomb.

this is the kind of article that I base that statement on (there are thousands of them):

snip:
The question of military necessity can be quickly put to rest. "Japan was already defeated and dropping the bomb was completely unnecessary." Those are not the words of a latter-day revisionist historian or a leftist writer. They are certainly not the words of an America-hater. They are the words of Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe and future president of the United States. Eisenhower knew, as did the entire senior U.S. officer corps, that by mid 1945 Japan was defenseless.

snip:
Civilian authorities, especially Truman himself, would later try to revise history by claiming that the bombs were dropped to save the lives of one million American soldiers. But there is simply no factual basis for this in any record of the time. On the contrary, the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey reported, "Certainly prior to 31 December 1945, and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped." The November 1 date is important because that was the date of the earliest possible planned U.S. invasion of the Japanese main islands.

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0806-25.htm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom