Ameru Update

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

My in-laws just completed an "airmail" sale to Uruguay (one bearing, a hard to get piece for a Hyundai transmission), they found our company on the web. Nobody in Brazil nor Argentina could help them. Peru did!

http://tinyurl.com/mhrfnzm

Although the image quality is bad, you can see a real-live Bill of Lading (ocean freight) in case you've missed that...

My in-laws have proven that you do NOT have to be in the 1% nor "TBTF" to make a successful company. 22 years of their hard work did that...

Congrats DCRB. Always enjoy reading success stories. :)

as we hit hard times, theres clear opportunity for support networks,

so 'Bearing Up' will be the the way (-;

from my experience, when hard times hit the society, government turns hostile, and a large portion of economy descends into "gray" area - ie working illegally, but collecting every benefit that one can lay his hands on, OR, money & goods/services changing hands without being accounted for and paying taxes, etc. Government offices of all kind are being treated as an alligator - don't get anywhere close to them nor draw attention, and you will be fine.

It rises some moral issues, if you are uncomfortable with cheating, so to a large degree, it does impair people, who otherwise, in a non-pathologic environment, could thrive and run successfull businesses. Not to say that everyone who is successfull in such an environment is a scumbag, because it is not true - but being a scumbag, often helps more than not.

Be warned, it seems it comes your way (US of A), and FAST.

Back
Top Bottom