Bernie handed the crown to Hillary

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

Hmm, the take I got from the D-Debate is very different than that of Zero Hedge and most comments there.

Bernie handed Hillary the crown when he said no one was interested in the emails.

O'Malley was next to kiss her ring.

Webb and Chafee are fringe, but neither wanted to take her on.

CNN is hopelessly compromised (softballs for Hillary, Anderson Cooper is part of the Clinton Global Initiative, etc.).

Bottom Line (IMO): Hillary gets the Democrat nomination, as she is the only one who wants it.

Only way Biden gets in is if the Justus Department acts out of character and indicts Hillary over the emails...

Ugh.

I watched the Monday morning quarterbacks very early this morning and got the same impression. She was basking pretty hard last night. It's almost like it was pre-arranged or something. What the hell was Bernie thinking about?!?!?!?

I wanted to puke. Now, if we don't get an indictment, we will all know the fix is in and Obama is behind it. Valerie needs to get in the ring and throw some hardballs Shrillarie's way. I want to see some blood. We all know there is no love lost between the Obama clan and the Clintons, so I fail to see why this is taking so long. The Benghazi thing alone should have been enough to sink this cunt. Why in the name of God she is still in this race is well beyond me, since a well respected general, David Petraeus, was submarined for far, far less and had to take a fucking plea deal. He now has a criminal record. Hillary has been shown to have sent and received secret and top secret information over an unsecured server that was not only not authorized but was secret.

I want that skag's head on a stick.

Sanders tried to "Christie" the email topic - make loud grousing noises complaining about coverage and saying there are more important issues to talk about. He wanted cheap applause from the crowd. Notice that he didn't say that the email issue wasn't legit.

I watched the debate and came away with the following thoughts:

- I can't stand Hillary (nothing new). Everything about her is disingenuous.

- Sanders is a passionate and honest dude. He's a real fighter for a number of issues that matter to me (mostly civil liberty issues), but unfortunately, there is no middle ground with him. The issues where we don't agree, he is so extreme that it outweighs the good. If Hillary tanks and Sanders were to somehow lead the charge for the nomination, expect the Dem party to give him the Ron Paul treatment though - fight him at all costs. He isn't beholden to the big money donors, he isn't their boy.

- O'Malley was pandering so much that I really don't recall any substance to anything he said other than reinstating Glass-Steagal. While that's great, it alone isn't sufficient basis for running for POTUS. I really disliked his constant pandering.

- Chafee did not impress me at all. He seemed like a clown.

- Webb seemed like the only other honest adult on the stage (aside from Sanders). He was thoughtful in his responses and honest in answering questions whether it scored political points or not.

Even if hillary gets indicted barry will give her a pardon. Question is would it be before or after the election. I just don't see them doing anything to her. When you have 99% of the mainstream media and 99% of the hollywood & talk show morons all uber liberal and make sure to either ignore their crimes or make it seem like evil republicans are just being mean to a woman becuase she's a woman and your party is in control of the justice dept. you can get away with pretty much anything.

Back
Top Bottom